[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Haha ok that sums up how trigger happy he was with cards. Explains why he is eager giving yellow to guy getting fouled and how Khedira got yellow for diving in first instance, where was even some contact.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
This.

Maybe I'm complaining too much about the refs sometimes, but the cards this guy gave to our players were laughable at best.

While Dybala got kicked hard few times and nothing happened.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:mut:
[video=twitter;851890234535153668]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/851890234535153668[/video]
This guy.:sergio: Stupid ,moronic looser.Will die waiting Juve to lose.
Why don't the scum write" was that onside " prior to our canceled goal for a change?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We could be the biggest beneficiaries of Barca's historical 6:1 win. I'm convinced that PSG would have been a more problematic opponent for us. They have a stronger midfield than Barca, quick wingers, and despite that horror show in Barcelona, a better defense. On the other side, that 6:1 will prevent us from relaxing after the 3:0 win.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Great game , all of our players had at least a good game , if not very good or excelent for some (paulo, giorgio, manbro and gigi ) , sami , dani and alex sandro had a flawless game also, the team looked very well structured , i think barcelona played better than the game on paris, messi had a better game than that one for sure, our defence anihilated neymar who did nothing dangerous whole game , suarez was very well marked by chiello , he had only 1 chance , i think if we will have the same attitude , organisation and early presing as today we'll not only qualify , but we might win return leg as well , the mistake would conistent to abandon offensive at all from early moments of the game, dat would put opponent in the game quick , we have to be dangerous from the start and put pressure on them so they can't attack with all lines from the first half, we have to repeat what we did v bayern last year in 1ST HALF where we had one of our best half in ucl in last 10 years or more , we also don't have to repeat the mistakes from the 2nd half of that game, i'm confident that we can win the 2nd leg also , but will be a much harder game and total different from this one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is awesome :D

- - - Updated - - -

What's the deal with yellow cards? do they carry on?
There was a discussion here but according to Uefa rules - All cards are being deleted when entering the Semis HOWEVER suspensions do not get deleted! Which means if Cuadrado for instance gets a yellow he wont be available for the 1st game due to suspension!
I predict us to go through but its hard to think we will finish the game without cards and we have 4 important players risking suspension Khedira Cuadrado Mandzukic (dont remember who was the 4th one but Im pretty sure there was another one risking it)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It looked like we would score every time we attacked them last night. It was a great result but we could have killed the tie off if we kept at them and didn't show any mercy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We could be the biggest beneficiaries of Barca's historical 6:1 win. I'm convinced that PSG would have been a more problematic opponent for us. They have a stronger midfield than Barca, quick wingers, and despite that horror show in Barcelona, a better defense. On the other side, that 6:1 will prevent us from relaxing after the 3:0 win.
Solid midfield but I wouldn't honestly worry too much about Draxler or Di Maria and Cavani can be handled by Chiellini, with Juve's last night grinta we would have witnessed a similar score and much less ball possession to PSG.

I honestly believe that Barcelona weren't bad but Juve were just too strong, too focused and wanted this more. I was convinced that Barca wouldn't show the same performance like the 1st leg vs PSG and they did not or else this would have been around 5-0 to say the least, they did try to score couple of times and had much more ball possession than against PSG but Juve were just too much and Allegri knew exactly what he was supposed to do and the players did exactly what he asked.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes I mentioned that, it is a football lesson to everyone and we are the ones who have studied it most. We will not relax and already our players have been saying that we have to score there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)