[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You don't agree, yusupov?
Dybala, Chiellini, Sandro, Pjanic and Alves all had better games IMO. But yeah Mandzu was a warrior and had good assist (plus good pass to Higauin outside the box).

So yeah defenitely do not agree he is MOM, but he was class anyways. IMO everyone was except for Bonucci and Higauin. Ok maybe not Khedira so much either, even if he also had good assist to Cuadrado that was wrongfully called offside.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Monsters today:

Buffon
Dybala
Chiellini

Honourable mention:
Mandzo
Sandro
Alves

These 6 guys played out of their minds. Khedira was also very very good.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I know we haven't advanced yet blabla but I take this moment to congratulate my friend @Zacheryah for religiously standing by Allegri and defending his tactics all the time :touched::delpiero::heart:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just came back from the pub.

I cannot express how proud I am of this team.

We have a long way to go, as this is only "half time", but holy shit did we pummel that fucking team tonight.

Allegri asked for "the perfect game", and our boys gave him just that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The space Dybala had before scoring the 1:0 and the 2:0 :lol:

Serie-B defending.
Mascherano was litterally jogging back behind Dybala on 2nd goal...and no CB bothered to react to like 20 meters of free space edge of/inside the box, ridicolous.

Also Mathieau on Cuadrado first goal, he neither was close enough to pressure, nor far enough to to mark someone else besides Cuadrado, completely lost in no mans land by choice lol. To make matters worse, Pique and Iniesta (I think) litterally ignored Dybala like he is Sturaro or something infront of goal, weird. No cohesion or understanding whatsoever.

Compare that to the our guys working as unit, whenever Messi had the ball, there were instances were 3-4 players made precision timed quick switches of the guard in terms of who pressures him and who falls off to protect the space behind, regardless of what position they played, they took shifts following him til someone else took over. Ridicolous player to face when he is facing towards the goal with the ball centrally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)