[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Honestly, I think this is gonna be one of those games that surprises everyone. Where the favourites, Barca are stunned. Max has the perfect plan for them. I can see us up by 2 goals with in the first 35 minutes, and maybe 3-0 will be the final score

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Only this game or have they decided not to attend any other game as well? And what is the reason behind that decision?
PROTESTA VIKING - Continua la protesta dei Viking Juve, gruppo di tifosi bianconeri che dalla partita contro l'Inter hanno cominciato a lasciare qualche settore della curva vuoto in segno di protesta contro le ultime decisioni della Questura. Tale protesta pacifica, come sottolineato dai Viking, continuerà anche nella gara di questa sera contro il Barcellona.
The not fans will continue their prostest and will keep those seats behind that goal empty.

Porca puttana!
Yes, i thought some people out of them (viking) and all their banners and logos now are banned and prohibited in the Juventus Stadium, due to racist chants and stuff like that. And thats why the do this $#@!in protest.
Its not even they're not there. There's this loyalty from other ultra-groups, who are there, but won't chant and cheer. They're participating to this protest with their silence. And thats $#@! too. $#@!s!
They do it since the February and will continue until the end of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

How about a draw tonight to keep Barca relaxed and then a cheeky win in Spain? :allegri:
This

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Yeah complete overconfidence I have seen NOTHING all season to suggest this Juventus team can match Barcelona. They've struggled against any half decent side, in the CL they looked lacklustre even against a 10 man Porto

Unfortunately some people on the forum are in for a rude awakening tonight

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah complete overconfidence I have seen NOTHING all season to suggest this Juventus team can match Barcelona. They've struggled against any half decent side, in the CL they looked lacklustre even against a 10 man Porto

You do not get to celebrate tonight.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81

I'm starting to agree with you, bro. Way too much misplaced confidence in this thread. I hope our players aren't this arrogant right now.

2-1 loss imo.
I don't think we are going to lose. It might end in a draw, but I'd settle for a 2-1 home win, and a tense 3-2 away loss. We qualify on away goals :baus:

We just need to take the initiative and show balls. No need to respect them too much, because they are vulnerable, and have many weaknesses to exploit. PSG showed us that. However, PSG were also naive and overconfident after the 1st leg. They allowed complacency and arrogance to consume them, hence the utter humiliation @ Camp Nou. We need a calm, balanced approach. We have played as equals against Bayern and Real before them. There's no reason as to why we can't play as equals against this Barca.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Peasant

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Bianconero81

I'm starting to agree with you, bro. Way too much misplaced confidence in this thread. I hope our players aren't this arrogant right now.

2-1 loss imo.
Fuck no. We have every right to be confident. Our players need to be focussed, but sure of themselves.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Whoever sees "nothing" that suggests we can't even match Barcelona, hasn't watched a single Barca game this season.

The loss to Malaga over the weekend, the 4-0 loss to PSG, the loss to Depor, the lost to City, how they've failed to beat Atletico twice or Villareal, how they will lose La Liga, etc, etc.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Wow,Barcelona right? That same Barcelona ,the powerful machine who get two invented penalty calls against PSG and the team that were humiliated against Malaga and the team who will make Zidane a great coach by losing La Liga this year.Especially with a master tactician like Enrique is.That Barcelona?
Be on TUZ after the game to explain your theories about mighty Barcelona......

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: If he isn't a troll.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wow,Barcelona right? That same Barcelona ,the powerful machine who get two invented penalty calls against PSG and the team that were humiliated against Malaga.That Barcelona?
Be on TUZ after the game to explain your theories about mighty Barcelona......

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: If he isn't a troll.
He can be both

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Man, Pjanic is gonna run rings around their midfield. Mandzukic is gonna brutalise whoever is at RB. And Dybala will enjoy a lot more space than he's used to in Serie A... he's gonna have a lot of fun, that's all I'll say. Same for Cuadrado. They are going to give him so much space to counter. Higgy, well it all depends on his state of mind tonight.

It will be an epic, lads.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Man, Pjanic is gonna run rings around their midfield. Mandzukic is gonna brutalise whoever is at RB. And Dybala will enjoy a lot more space than he's used to in Serie A... he's gonna have a lot of fun, that's all I'll say. Same for Cuadrado. They are going to give him so much space to counter. Higgy, well it all depends on his state of mind tonight.

It will be an epic, lads.
Just one overall not awesome pass and you will see our striker in action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)