[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (2 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need to annoy and piss the three barca attackers. One is a serial biter, one is a brazilian gangster, another is a recent gangster wannabe (ugly tattoos and beard.)

Will be good to have one of them red-carded lol.
Yeah but with lot of authority among referees especially like the likes of that polish idiot .One touch and that Brazilian gangster will start rolling 20 meters. It's a fierce competition with that Uruguayan cannibal who,is bigger diver.And I don't want to continue with this because these kind of comments are reserved for Garbage town,Roma rats,Merda and BBillan fans ,we are Juve......

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
does anyone have any links for the stream tonight?
I know you are in singapore, but man, find a sports bar for this game atleast, if not someone's home who has it on tv, too big of a game to watch pixeled screen screaming "udar, udaaaaaar, bannnnuchi, da dabyla, daaaa"

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
I know you are in singapore, but man, find a sports bar for this game atleast, if not someone's home who has it on tv, too big of a game to watch pixeled screen screaming "udar, udaaaaaar, bannnnuchi, da dabyla, daaaa"

im in frigging china now hahahahhaa

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lol we already made money from them so we don't lose anything by filling the seats with some fans in the streets
Where I mentioned that we don't make money already from them,although is questionable, if and which price they payed.I am proposing the same when I wrote real supporters who are dying to be at the stadium.They are coming from the streets not necessarily from university.Fans from the streets and real supporters are one ,same thing.Just fill the fucking stadium and show that bitches that they cannot blackmail us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)