[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Adelhrm

Apr 11, 2017
HI all

I bought two tickets from viagogo and got UPS parcell empty!!!??

I am now in Bologna and already have train ticket and hotel for one night (as planned assuming I will have the tickets). Now my question how possible to find 2 genuine tickets for tonight match?
Note I am not from Italy.

Thank you

Adel

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
HI all

I am now in Bologna and already have train ticket and hotel for one night (as planned assuming I will have the tickets). Now my question how possible to find 2 genuine tickets for tonight match?

Thank you

Adel
You're going to have to depend on the kindness of strangers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
HI all

Thank you

Adel
That sucks badly. Do you check that the tickets weren't stuck into part of the parcel somewhere? I can't imagine that you could possibly get tickets at this stage, but there might be touts around if you want to get ripped off (twice).

I imagine Mascherano will play in his usual DM position tonight?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
HI all

Thank you

Adel
Impossible.

Been looking for ages unless you wanna pay so much like times 5 or 6 then you'll still find online I guess.

Adelhrm

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you.
Lessons learned hard way I guess.
TV is not bad option I guess.

Just for my curiosity, are online websites the only source to sell such tickets ? Any other reliable sources to buy from? (For future chances , if any).

Thank you

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thank you.
Lessons learned hard way I guess.
TV is not bad option I guess.

Just for my curiosity, are online websites the only source to sell such tickets ? Any other reliable sources to buy from? (For future chances , if any).

Thank you
If you got ripped off I suggest going to the police. Don't expect Italian police to really help you, but you never know I guess.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Many people have been complaining about that Viagogo shit lately.

It's better not to rely on them. It must be devastating to make a trip to Italy and get the tickets cancelled somehow or not to get them at all even though you paid.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Long balls from Bonucci incoming.

This will kill them with Mandzo up there and Sandro, Dybala, Higuain and Cuad around him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Many people have been complaining about that Viagogo shit lately.

It's better not to rely on them. It must be devastating to make a trip to Italy and get the tickets cancelled somehow or not to get them at all even though you paid.
At least he doesn't live here:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
That sucks badly. Do you check that the tickets weren't stuck into part of the parcel somewhere? I can't imagine that you could possibly get tickets at this stage, but there might be touts around if you want to get ripped off (twice).

I imagine Mascherano will play in his usual DM position tonight?
I think Enrique might rely on Gomes one last time

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
HI all

Thank you

Adel
Watch the game in one of the bars inside the stadium. And try and see if you can manage to get in anyway, go to ticket office, might be late cancellations, you never know.... I hope you can gat your money back from Viagogo scumbags because they do get the money

- - - Updated - - -

also, if you plan to come to Turin more than once in a season, worth becoming a J member so you have right to buy tickets before they go to public sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)