[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
http://www.ilbianconero.com/a/clamoroso-alex-sandro-e-cuadrado-fuori-col-barcellona-max-ci-pen-40815
Clamoroso!
They write about two positions, were there are still doubts... Maybe Asa instead of Sandro on left side and on the right side Dani Alves and behind him Licht. Cuadrado benched...
:matri:
No fuggin way. Maybe playing Licht at RB makes sense but how can Sandro be benched for fycking Asamoah. Not playing Cuadrado against a team who will play high line and give us counter opportunities like Barca is insane. Ffs Cuadrado will work harder and track back more than a lazy 33 yo Dani Alves

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The whole football world will look at Juve differently after this one. We're gonna beat Barca, and nobody will want to face us in the semis.
You know how in movies like Taken there's always this disgusting, greasy, hairly, old fat piece of shit man who wants to rape the girl they're selling?

That man is called Gonzalo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You know how in movies like Taken there's always this disgusting, greasy, hairly, old fat piece of shit man who wants to rape the girl they're selling?

That man is called Gonzalo.
:lol:

It's great that he has so much to prove still. He wants to get rid of that choker label. He's gonna work his ass off tomorrow and will probably lose 5kg of water weight.

Apr 19, 2007
Tomorrow is huge for this tie. We need a win. I dont see us going in to Spain and getting a result. Maybe a strong tie but not so much a win. Can we put pressure on the Barca back line with pressure and on the break? If we do this I think we will come out with a great result

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Verratti :heart:

Verratti: Juve over Barca!
By Football Italia staff

Marco Verratti admits he is hoping Juventus beat Barcelona when both sides meet in the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday.

Barca overturned a 4-0 deficit against Verratti’s Paris Saint-Germain in the previous round to set up a shock last-eight tie with Juve, and that coupled with the Italian connection sees the midfielder taking Juve’s side.

“It’ll be a very balanced game,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Juventus, at home, have shown that their stadium is always difficult for any team. Tactically they’re very sound and they’ll create problems for Barcelona.

“Unfortunately it’s a game that I’ll watch from home, but a lot of people will be watching it because two great teams are facing each other.

“My prediction? I don’t know, but since I have so many Bianconeri teammates in the national team, I hope they win.

“I think, at home, they have a good chance of winning.”
bring him home already :weee:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I really hope that we turn up without the jitters and don't show too much respect to Barca. I remember the stage fright we had against Bayern. I don't know which Juve will turn up but I really want us to go out there and stamp some authority for once. Just go for it and go hard.

Mar 3, 2014
I really hope that we turn up without the jitters and don't show too much respect to Barca. I remember the stage fright we had against Bayern. I don't know which Juve will turn up but I really want us to go out there and stamp some authority for once. Just go for it and go hard.
Yeah, that loss was entirely due to Allegri's substitutions.
Mandzukic for Morata (I believe) killed us, because it allowed Bayern to murder us with pressure.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Just received intel that Andre Gomes is likely to start
Barca fans absolutely hate him, many of them think he is the worst midfielder they had the last 20 years

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri confirmed that Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain will start.

There is not doubt, we will field the strongest line up
Not if we field Asamoah instead of Alex Sandro

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Licht and Alves on the right still sounds good, even though i want Cuadrado to bully Alba.
Maybe Max is already thinking about the return leg and doesn't want to risk Cuads due to a yellow card :boh:

But Asa over Alex Sandro? You gotta be kidding me. :lol:
that + the fact we dont have any offensive options on the bench. its one of the reasons i suggested a 4231 with Sturaro and Mandzukic on the wings. Licht-Dani will work too i guess, but Dani needs to track back to help Licht on Neymar

about Asa on the left, i dont think he will have much problems with Roberto there as Messi will play centrally behind Suarez. Alex Sandro played 90 minutes for whatever reason vs Chievo and played vs Napoli 3 days earlier. maybe hes not fit enough for a full 90 minutes so Allegri is definitely considering Asamoah, atleast as a sub imo

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Barca fans absolutely hate him, many of them think he is the worst midfielder they had the last 20 years

- - - Updated - - -

Not if we field Asamoah instead of Alex Sandro
We will definitely field the strongest XI. If Sandro doesn`t start that mean he is not ready because he started the last two games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)