[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
My working rate is so fucking low and theres so much to do... i think i'll have to look for a new job after those two games. :snoop:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Weirdly enough not nervous at all, just very excited. Should be fun. Just made sure I switched my hours at work so I dont work during game anymore. Great time to be Juve fan IMO.

Going into this game, dont feel we are underdogs at all, nor much nerves except the minor part of the opponents having an insane Messi. The collective quality of their attack is briliant, but Neymar and Suarez are regular top players in comparison, while Messi can litterally change any game at any time as he has shown throughout his jawdropping career. Lets hope he has one of his more human games.
its one of those games youll be happy whoever goes through right? :baus:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Weirdly enough not nervous at all, just very excited. Should be fun. Just made sure I switched my hours at work so I dont work during game anymore. Great time to be Juve fan IMO.

Going into this game, dont feel we are underdogs at all, nor much nerves except the minor part of the opponents having an insane Messi. The collective quality of their attack is briliant, but Neymar and Suarez are regular top players in comparison, while Messi can litterally change any game at any time as he has shown throughout his jawdropping career. Lets hope he has one of his more human games.

We're not. I'd consider us slight favourites even. The thing that bothers me most is that we've been a bit complacent lately and it's difficult to get out of that mindset. Messi has mostly been poor against Italian teams imo, but Neymar is having one of the best moments of his career.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Verratti :heart:

Verratti: Juve over Barca!
By Football Italia staff

Marco Verratti admits he is hoping Juventus beat Barcelona when both sides meet in the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday.

Barca overturned a 4-0 deficit against Verratti’s Paris Saint-Germain in the previous round to set up a shock last-eight tie with Juve, and that coupled with the Italian connection sees the midfielder taking Juve’s side.

“It’ll be a very balanced game,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Juventus, at home, have shown that their stadium is always difficult for any team. Tactically they’re very sound and they’ll create problems for Barcelona.

“Unfortunately it’s a game that I’ll watch from home, but a lot of people will be watching it because two great teams are facing each other.

“My prediction? I don’t know, but since I have so many Bianconeri teammates in the national team, I hope they win.

“I think, at home, they have a good chance of winning.”

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We're not. I'd consider us slight favourites even. The thing that bothers me most is that we've been a bit complacent lately and it's difficult to get out of that mindset. Messi has mostly been poor against Italian teams imo, but Neymar is having one of the best moments of his career.
How? 50/50 is still a complement for us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
After the game Neymar and Mascherano will enter our dressing room demanding to speak to Beppe to sign for a summer transfer immediately
Is destiny
Mascherano to sign a 3 year contract, joining our first team immediately (as Rugani back up)

Neymar to sign a 4 year contract, but :beppe: is afraid he's tactically inept, so before joining Juve, he'll play on loan for Sassuolo, to show his worth and gain Serie-A experience.
Oh sweet baby Jesus :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)