[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Jebus. People saying our penalty was soft. The dumb fucks only talk about wether Bernadeschi tripped himself or not. He was clearly pushed by with by a hand from behind. It doesn’t matter if he went down easy or not. That was a clear penalty every day of the week. Just shows how VAR won’t change anything outside the field. Fans will always be über biased and see what they want to see.

That’s why I hate when people here says it’s bad, when we get a 50/50 call cause it will add fuel to “Juve sistema” fire. They always blamed us for cheating. They also did long before Calciopoli. The southern teams have complained about a northern conspiracy since forever.

And they have started again after we became the most powerful club in Italy again. Facts are irrrelevant to these people.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I do too.

Don‘t know about the rest, but there hasn‘t been many reactions to this video anyways..
i don't know why because it is hilarious (must be non-Italian speakers).

All the usual stereotypes are in that video which makes it even funnier. From Allegri saying they will need a miracle since his boy MdS is injured to he's going to start Sturaro then remembers he no longer has him to freaking out and telling them to calma and that they are playing "too well" at 1-0 so he tells them to stop and play defensive to hold onto the 1-0 lead. The Conte parts were hilarious as well.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Jebus. People saying our penalty was soft. The dumb fucks only talk about wether Bernadeschi tripped himself or not. He was clearly pushed by with by a hand from behind. It doesn’t matter if he went down easy or not. That was a clear penalty every day of the week. Just shows how VAR won’t change anything outside the field. Fans will always be über biased and see what they want to see.

That’s why I hate when people here says it’s bad, when we get a 50/50 call cause it will add fuel to “Juve sistema” fire. They always blamed us for cheating. They also did long before Calciopoli. The southern teams have complained about a northern conspiracy since forever.

And they have started again after we became the most powerful club in Italy again. Facts are irrrelevant to these people.
People will relax when we finally win CL. Us not being able to win it for so long is what really fires these cheating talks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)