[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I watch these ESPN segments as it pops up on my Youtube feed every morning. The studio panel are all a bunch of idiots, specially the Venezuelan donk. Marcotti (despite him being an interista) and the other reporters outside the studio are pretty fair and knowledgable

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
'Don't compare Juve to Inter treble'
By Football Italia staff
cambiasso-epa230617_0_3.jpg

EPA.png

Esteban Cambiasso insists Juventus cannot be compared to Inter’s treble winners of 2010. “We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo…”
Cambiasso’s Inter remain the only Italian side to win Serie A, the Coppa Italia and Champions League in the same season, although Juve’s comeback against Atletico Madrid has prompted several - including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola - to tip them for European glory this term.
“I could put my arm around my teammates to fire them up before big games, but I certainly couldn’t score three goals,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi: they’re two unique players who make the difference.
“Instead we had a player like Eto’o, who came after winning the treble with Barcelona.
“Unlike Juve we didn’t make any comebacks, but knocking out Chelsea gave us awareness at a time when it was impossible for us to go through.
“The parallels between us and Juve aren’t there.”
Muh treble

They staged calciopoli to setback the other teams in Italy. Their title is void

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"What we all felt", lol. I didn't feel anything at the time, because none of us knew anything until the GLT interference.

It is quite funny how you can discredit anything with the right amount of scepticism and Photoshop, even technology deemed accurate to something like 5mm margin.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"What we all felt", lol. I didn't feel anything at the time, because none of us knew anything until the GLT interference.

It is quite funny how you can discredit anything with the right amount of scepticism and Photoshop, even technology deemed accurate to something like 5mm margin.
not to mention that goal line technology is not based on video evidence, so the guy's approach is completely wrong. nobody analyzed any video, the ref instantly had a beep or something on his watch the moment the ball crossed the line. that video replay is just some demonstration for the plebs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)