[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@BayernFan

What the hell happened vs Liverpool? :sad:
What happened?! Liverpool are a better team therefore had more chances to go through and on the field it has translated to a reflecting scoreline.. simple and easy - This isnt the scary Bayern that ran over Barca 7-0 on aggregate...

In another piece of news Cambiasso - dont compare Juve to Inter treble (FI)
I think the only ones who even remember Inter got the treble are the Inter players that actually won it...
No one is comparing anything as Inter are just not relevant...
Also they want to talk about not winning a treble - ok lets talk about us having way more scudettos and more CL victories not to mention more appeal and better financial status.
Our players know how to behave and we didnt need to make a scandal and eliminate evidence in order to win something.. In fact we came from Serie B despite the scandal and became even better than before!
So next time keep your treble words to yourself you bald rooster..

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juve played such a great match, not just Ronaldo, but the entire team.

Berna and Spinazzolo were exceptionally good, as were Can and Matuidi.

Why can't the team produce more such performances in the UCL?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great match. Love you guys ;)
Love seeing you, @gray !

'Don't compare Juve to Inter treble'
By Football Italia staff
cambiasso-epa230617_0_3.jpg

EPA.png

Esteban Cambiasso insists Juventus cannot be compared to Inter’s treble winners of 2010. “We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo…”
Cambiasso’s Inter remain the only Italian side to win Serie A, the Coppa Italia and Champions League in the same season, although Juve’s comeback against Atletico Madrid has prompted several - including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola - to tip them for European glory this term.
“I could put my arm around my teammates to fire them up before big games, but I certainly couldn’t score three goals,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
“We didn’t have a superstar like Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi: they’re two unique players who make the difference.
“Instead we had a player like Eto’o, who came after winning the treble with Barcelona.
“Unlike Juve we didn’t make any comebacks, but knocking out Chelsea gave us awareness at a time when it was impossible for us to go through.
“The parallels between us and Juve aren’t there.”
Yes, because we didn't have an army of lawyers hoovering the lifeblood out of the rest of Serie A in order to make a run of it.

Was Lapo Elkaan in the stands at the final whistle? :lol:
You betcha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)