[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Been a wee while mates. Yesterday was glorious!

- - - Updated - - -

Totally!
Welcome back baba Chxta! Long time bro. Stick around more for hopefully a historic conclusion to the season. Anything is possible, because as Davido sang "cuz my gals call me Cristiano, mr Ronaldo, on my Nintendo yeah" :nico: :D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Welcome back baba Chxta! Long time bro. Stick around more for hopefully a historic conclusion to the season. Anything is possible, because as Davido sang "cuz my gals call me Cristiano, mr Ronaldo, on my Nintendo yeah" :nico: :D

Installing Tapatalk now...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
Your pre-match prediction was spot on. :baus:

Barca fan here. As a fan of spanish La Liga all I can say is that you ruined your chances in the first leg already and that I don't see any way how you could turn this tie around. Turning 2-0 against this Atletico team seems like mission impossible tbh. Simeone's teams are really pain in the ass to play in the two matches tie. Their defence is very tight and will not allow many opportunities especially because your midfield line is full of average players like Can, Matuidi and Pjanic. It's something completely different for CR7 if he gets the delivery from maestros llike Modric, Kroos, Marcelo than from average ones like Can, Matuidi, etc. Juve's midfield is simply not at the high enough level that is required to win the champions league. Furthermore, your CBs are getting older and slower and they started declining already. I think that Atletico will score at least once tonight because your team doesn't know how to defend when you're trailing. Juventus is only good when they have the lead and they defend it like against Barcelona 2 seasons ago. But once they have to open and score goals, they leave their defence wide open, like against Real in the Cardiff final.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
I'm open to all kinds of fans here, but you need to just delete this site from your browser history and lose your password.

This is the 3rd year you come and gloat before we about to have a big performance, then act all congratulatory like you weren't being an insufferable little cuck before that. And this is just handful posts you have all year, not like you contributing anything else like other outside fan regulars here.

Just kindly fuck off.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm open to all kinds of fans here, but you need to just delete this site from your browser history and lose your password.

This is the 3rd year you come and gloat before we about to have a big performance, then act all congratulatory like you weren't being an insufferable little cuck before that. And this is just handful posts you have all year, not like you contributing anything else like other outside fan regulars here.

Just kindly fuck off.

He's not as cool as @BayernFan , that's for sure.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
yeah somehow they didnt block too many crosses, because usually we are too predictable and get blocked off, so maybe only half of the crosses reach the penalty area. Not last night though.
Basically, that's what Max did up-front - he ensured that his team provide an enormous number (part 1) of quality (part 2) crosses, which was achieved by the width and the speed on the wings and supporting areas, and all those crosses were directed to the best finisher in the world (part 3). Plus, Atletico were intimidated by the wrath of Juventus pressing, which made them questioning their own psychological strength even in their own penalty box, which was unusual for them and thus turned off their ability to stay focused and audacious.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Simeone didnt get his tactics wrong... It was a case of Atletico facing a much stronger team! I said it before the game and I say it again Juve are way better than Atletico Madrid and if we come to play we`ll go through..
As for your final hopes?! Concentrate on Lyon first and then concentrate about what Barca failed to achieve for so many years in a row... going past the QF so if your team goes past Lyon to the QF note that unless you meet Porto there is also a chance of Barca not going through and if you meet Juventus Ronaldo will show Messi who is the bigger man :D
P.S Do you know how we call Barca fans in my country?! 13 year olds..

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What a night that was lads. What a night. I almost burst into tears of joy haha. You know what it means now, we gotta go back to Madrid in May!!

Forza Juve!!!

Aug 26, 2014
Not cool, man. Not cool. The guy obviously adores Chiello. As it should be. He's our captain.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post a full image of your avatar?
I love Chiello too but I'm pissed at him for going down too easy which proved fatal in the first game vs Atletico. I was pointing that out.

What? I don't like insulting other members. What's wrong with that?
When I'm insulted first I respond with an insult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)