[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What an evening! So emotional, so beautiful. I was shaking from the very first minute until the end. Many of us were saying that it was over but I am sure all of us who said it, way deep down inside lied a microscopic belief that it can happen. At 3-0 flashbacks of Madrid came but for some reason I saw that the players were going forward for a change. It made me calm but at the same time I couldn't believe my eyes. We did everything right tonight especially going forward against a wall, we attacked when we knew that we could score without giving Atletico an inch.

Can we now put a lock on this play and continue the rest of the season in this manner? 12th of March, the date we peaked.

I love you all!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Incredible game. We smashed them for the full 90 minutes and before people discount it Atletico is a very good side with one of the best Managers in the game.

This victory is a testament to both Euromaxx as well as the boards decision to sign Ronaldo. We wonder week in and out about Ronaldo and i think that is with reason. It does seem like we spent 100 mil on him while midfield appears neglected but then you look at tonight. We dominated the game from start to finish. Unquestioned, unchallenged. A better midfield would not have changed that. What changed it was the GOAT, CL extraordinaire, turning up and doing his utmost best.

The difference between us now and previous seasons under Allegri was we created the chances we always do but Ronaldo was there to absolutely kill the opposition with those chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)