[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Athletico does not tire out.......LETS GO JUVE!!!!!! all you negative little babies, get the **** out of here......the real Juve fans and ones backing us, good or bad times, keep up the positive energy and vibes, we got this, i believe in our team and our coach, lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
They definitely do. The best Atletico team in years (2014) conceded 4 in a time span of 30 minutes in the final against real Madrid because they pushed for 89 minutes straight. They were dead by the end of the game. This team is far from unbeatable and has been given too much respect by our team and the football community overall. As Ronaldo said, if we play the way well, we will qualify.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I like our starting lineup.

I like Emre Can starting. I don't like him as a deep lying playmaker, his passing is not good enough. But when playing box to box he adds some muscle to our midfield and increases numbers in the opposition area. His heading and shooting is quite good actually.

I like Berna starting. We need someone to bring the ball forward and I think he's better carrying the ball than Dybala (at least vs strong opponents).

I'd like to see Dybala as a No9 to be honest. Vs strong opponents it's a good thing to try to outsmart them than outweigh them.

But I can't be mad with Mario. When things get tough, Mario always delivers. Maybe we hope he takes advantage of the fact that Godin won't be 100%.

Forza Juve...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You know what would be awesome?

If one of our players grabs his balls ala Diego after scoring the winning goal.

Even better if its Cristiano.

Followed by the Five-Zero gesture.
After scoring the Five-Zero.

That's it. Close thread. @Mark
so MAx's big change could be Can in front of the defense and Pjanic mezzala.
Can had to switch positions with Bentancur midgame, the last time we tried to play him in front of the defense iirc. No thanks. Way too easy to pressure and can't do shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)