[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (37 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Would do the same. Starting a brawler like Mandzukic was a waste of time last game. If dybala got benched, Mandzukic should too as he was even more of a ghost.
Atletico Madrid don’t have a difficult time against physical players like Mandzukic. They struggle a lot more against skillful players like Isco.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You know what would be awesome?

If one of our players grabs his balls ala Diego after scoring the winning goal.

Even better if its Cristiano.

Followed by the Five-Zero gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would so :tuttoport if that happens. Imma go ham like Zach on little redheads culos if that came to be.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would so :tuttoport if that happens. Imma go ham like Zach on little redheads culos if that came to be.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Imagine how embarrassing this would be if one of our players does this on the 3:0 goal and then Atletico scores in injury time to knock us out. It would be such a Juventus in Europe thing to happen. :scared:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It’s a 3-4-3 formation I guess. I hope chances we get wont be wasted. Atleti wont give us a lot of chances.
Yeah. We need Ronaldo in his prolific, clutch best. Scoring every decent chance he gets. We haven't seen that yet from him in the CL here at Juve, like he so often did at Madrid. We obviously haven't helped him with creating enough chances, but he hasn't really helped himself like did at Madrid either.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine how embarrassing this would be if one of our players does this on the 3:0 goal and then Atletico scores in injury time to knock us out. It would be such a Juventus in Europe thing to happen. :scared:
That is exactly how I picture this game ::lol3::

Plus this has happened multiple times under Allegri so it won't be surprising at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)