[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Would do the same. Starting a brawler like Mandzukic was a waste of time last game. If dybala got benched, Mandzukic should too as he was even more of a ghost.

Let kean go wild and play his game without any pressure. We need offensive power, not brawlers.

Fearing of losing is out of the question now, Allegri fucked big time on the first game and got into this mess. He should go all in and what happen happens.
If we lose he will have to face the consequences either way, so he better go out big time , or well....
If Godin has muscular problems as suggested then I’ll start Ken. Who cares if he’s gets bullied?? At least he can get in behind them and be a nuisance. Then we can bring Mr Clutch on.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
4-3-3 rubbish again Emre can starting in game like this is also laughable while dybala rots on the bench and for all marios physicality he brings if is as invisible as he was in the first leg i hope he will actually be subbed early this game.

Oct 23, 2011
For the first time, I am not against benching Dybala. Our pressing game will be better with Bernardeschi and he also has a better drive going forward. Dybala, if he is up to the task, will have a great impact from the bench when Atletico starts to tire out.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
For the first time, I am not against benching Dybala. Our pressing game will be better with Bernardeschi and he also has a better drive going forward. Dybala, if he is up to the task, will have a great impact from the bench when Atletico starts to tire out.
Athletico does not tire out.......LETS GO JUVE!!!!!! all you negative little babies, get the **** out of here......the real Juve fans and ones backing us, good or bad times, keep up the positive energy and vibes, we got this, i believe in our team and our coach, lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)