[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Hydde

Its not also “probably” on allegri.... Its almost ALL on him for pikcing the wrong lineup and having a farse of gameplan.

He should be signaled before any of our field players.
i don't want to completely derail the higuain thread, so i'm asking you here: what would have been your preferred lineup?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It wasn't a good result but let's not get ahead of ourselves. People who now think that the progression is not possible shouldn't be disappointed with yesterday's game at all because if it's impossible for Juve to win in London then a draw at home is nothing to be ashamed of right?
As Allegri said, it is impossible to get every game right and this is what happened yesterday. I was sceptical about going all out 4-2-3-1 but I bet that after 30 minutes everybody thought that we got it. Unfortunately Tottenham was able to take back the initiative, scored after we lost a ball on our half and then Higuain blew away two chances to go 3:1 up. The second half was weak from us because we couldn't react as we had nobody to introduce from the bench. Besides Marchisio and only Max knows why he didn't come on.
We were missing six first team players with Matuidi, Dybala and Cuadrado being key players for us. I'm certain we can turn this tie around but it will require a much better performance than yesterday.
Also a paragraph for Khedira. I was defending this player in the past but last two games were atrocious to say the least. Not only he didn't do anything good he also lost the ball that led to Kane's goal. Max is hurting us by preferring Sami to Claudio and Bentancur. Scoring a brace or even a hattrick twice a season isn't enough to justify his uninspiring performance in the rest of the games. Enough is enough.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Where does all the money go we earned 100 million from UCL last season
to cover up losses.
Thx to that we managed to gain few millions instead of being in red

- - - Updated - - -

I knew things wouldn't end well when we missed that last second penalty.
You always pay those errors in football.
Always!
Allegri is the main culprit here.
Cause he can talk as much as he want about how we dropped into full def after 10mins.
But he is the one managing else why the hell players suddenly after the second goal would for no reason start making full Catenaccio

soccerr9

Oct 5, 2015
I have to say, Eriksen had a great game though, best player on the pitch
60m for Eriksen and Can on a free would make Juve nearly completely without spending very much on two midfield reinforcements. Eriksen has developed into a world class number 10. Obviously he isn't the same type of player as Modric, but Tottenham do a good job of developing creative/controlling mids.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Watch starting 3:50

Really bad from us
That's why I never liked Allegri despite the results.
His only excuse is that to play evenly they should've missed Eriksen,Dembelè and Aurier as we had Dybala,Matuidi and Cuadrado out.
I felt strange at the begin of the match when Allegri put on the field all the strikers we had since no go.
Bernardeschi as midfield was just too much paired with Khedira and Pjanic.
Not a single defensive midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

what's worse 70%possesion from Tottenham at home.
Thats shameful. Simply shameful.
Let's pray we get a better manager by the summer.
Hoping something better than Inzaghi.
But Inzaghi is what I expect from this management.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Buffon
De Sciglio-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira-Pjanić-Matuidi
Dybala-Costa
Higuain​

This would be my team for the return leg

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
if this was a quarter-final and we had to play the return next week we'd be 90% out, but 3 weeks time gives more hope that our key players will be back and fit by then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)