[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That's only a small factor, fact is players like Marchisio and Bentancur are sat on the bench for waste gash players like khedira and even sturaro at times
We needed to strengthen our midfield to compete in champions league so we needed to sign two good midfielder but we signed only one and weakened our defence marchisio plays one match in every two weeks and bentancur had mixed performance this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
We just show no desire to win a match against good teams

Play a defensive game and hope to nick it with a goal or two while not conceding

Football has moved on and passed us by, our tactics are just that of an underdog team who are playing a team they know is much better than them

We are Juve not a bunch of bums yet we make Tottenham look like they were Juve playing at home
We have approached games in CL differently in the last few years. Therefore I can't agree with you when you say football hasived on while we are stuck.
On the other side it looked as if we had no game plan beyond taking the lead. Fuck that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We needed to strengthen our midfield to compete in champions league so we needed to sign two good midfielder but we signed only one and weakened our defence marchisio plays one match in every two weeks and bentancur had mixed performance this season
but at what expense though? selling Dybala?

Given our net spending last summer was 11 mill we've needed to strengthen that midfield for at least a couple of years now.

Emre Can will hardly bring the quality up.

enzo

May 14, 2012

Given our net spending last summer was 11 mill we've needed to strengthen that midfield for at least a couple of years now.

Can will certainly improve our squad, but ONLY GIVEN WE DO NOT SELL.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

We already sold bonucci for extra funds we need new midfielder we have khedira Marchisio and sturaro who are not reliable

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Alex sandro is next
every summer like Rome till we're out of world class players that richer teams want.
Then we'll start selling good players to second tier english rich teams.
This is Juventus business plan dude deal with it.
We ain't no big team that can keep their best players

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
every summer like Rome till we're out of world class players that richer teams want.
Then we'll start selling good players to second tier english rich teams.
This is Juventus business plan dude deal with it.
We ain't no big team that can keep their best players
Where does all the money go we earned 100 million from UCL last season

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Is Madrid really having the best of seasons? I don’t think so.

On this one, earth. Tottenham isn’t superior to us. They’re a tough adversary I’ll give you that but on our day we have every chance to win. Question is, will Matuidi be back? That would change things.
I really think that we will beat them there but the issue is ,why we have to suffer games like this?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Allegri: “Tottenham is a physical & technical team, we have had important chances, they did not have big chances. Matuidi & Dybala will be there in the second leg, now we are thinking about the league.”

This gives me hope...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Allegri: “Tottenham is a physical & technical team, we have had important chances, they did not have big chances. Matuidi & Dybala will be there in the second leg, now we are thinking about the league.”

This gives me hope...
until we sit back again and get it in the ass in the 2nd half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)