[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (30 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #488
    where are you khedira fan boys at? I was wrong when I said khedira would get raped, in fact getting raped would have been an improvement on his performance
    Badass you're going all badass on us again

calma

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    where are you khedira fan boys at? I was wrong when I said khedira would get $#@!d, in fact getting $#@!d would have been an improvement on his performance
    Khedira and Pjanic were horrendous tbh. They can only play if we HAVE possession. Without the ball you might as well have Buffon in midfield, he'd do better.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    risky formation but we could have been up 4 goals.
    Never sit back FFS.
    that's the problem with Allegri I never see a team managing like he does.
    Meaning trying to accomplish with the lowest use of energy.
    That might work against low tie teams in Serie A but not in CL where everyone gives their all every game.
    Allegri for you folks. Never liked him for this reason.
    But it seems taboo to criticize Allegri.

Someone wrote "chill guys it's like we lost 0-7" yeah we didn't lose but after you're up 2-0 after ten mins you can't gift the game to Tottenham cause you just wanna defend the 2-0 AFTER TEN MINS
    OR did he really think we could hold on for 82mins???

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Just fucked

Don't see us getting the win we need to pass there
    I predict a game where we attack and get murdered on the counter and probably embarrassed

I'd say that's the end of our CL run this year, we will probably feel the ramifications in the league as well

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I really dont know if we'll go through

We need an inspirational performance a la Bayern to make it through. Some of are ageing players are really losing it man and believe me when im saying it, we look like one of those old Milan sides who used to trip against high intensity opposition.

We saw the level of some of our players as soon as they faced a quality side. There's no need to be bullish and live in denial. We got outplayed today and we need to turn it around big time in the return leg.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    So so so frustrating. Higuain should have had 4 in the first half, Mandzu should have scored his header. Berna could have scored. Yet we find ourselves drawing a game we were 2-0 after 10 mins. Why do we never go for the jugular?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    We had to strengthen our midfield but we did not and our defence is not as strong as last year
    We needed one more with Matuidi.

Now please enlighten me what's good about Khedira? passing? defending? counterattacking? he's just average at anything... off to somewhere this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)