[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (31 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We've been humbled, we showed too much respect but the pressure of having not conceded in ages meant the pressure would spur the opposition. We totally sucked. The top 5 passes in terms of not losing the ball came from totenham. That's a statistic on it's own. It's not over but oh boy it's difficult. Serie A sucks and we need better quality. We haven't exactly played well this season with the odd few games. So disappointing, reminiscent of Cardiff. Hopefully a fit matuidi and dybala will make the difference but even that's difficult.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am just so sad for my son. He was so psyched after the first 2 goals. Told him to go to bed at half time as I knew this won't end well.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I can't believe we were 2-0 up within 10 minutes. I think the game would have gone very differently if we were not - i.e we would have played better.

We sat way too deep and couldn't string the passes to counter no way near enough. We surrended way too much possession which meant we had to chase Tottenham all game which meant we had no stamina in the end. I have no idea why Allegri waited till 30 seconds in the end to make his 3rd substitution. I don't get it.

I really think it would have been much smarter to play a 433 with one attacking player spare on the bench. In the end, the whole team was tired and we had no attacking options.

As I said before this game, Juve were getting results playing badly. In the champions league you need to step up. We had a dream start but dropped the ball with lazy play and paid the price.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We needed one more with Matuidi.

Now please enlighten me what's good about Khedira? passing? defending? counterattacking? he's just average at anything... off to somewhere this summer.
That is exactly the point who else do we have marchisio plays one match in two weeks and the great sturaro

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dreadful result.

2 man mid once again didn't work, outdated tactics that we never learn from.

Now need to win in London after a tricky run of Serie A games.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Fuck this match.. if I had bet money on this I would've been fucking rich... Knew higgy would miss the pk and I knew eriksen would score... Fuck!

God I hope we win away to these cunts..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
good: pjanic, chiellini
meh: higuain
bad: all the others

softest juventus i've seen in years. and tbh i'd be more relaxed if szczesny was in goal.

i'd take dembele and eriksen in a heartbeat.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you know what will happen in London? Tottenham will attack us, they will pressure us, they will score, they will go for the win and kill us. If the roles were reversed? We would have defended just like we did today, we thought we will get away with that for 160 minutes. No, the injuries have nothing to do with this, nothing at all, it's the pussy mentality.Will the CL exit help us focus on the league, it will destroy us mentally and we will lose the league title as well.

Buffon 4.5

MDS 5
Benatia 5
Chiellini 4.5
Alex Sandro 4.5

Khedira 4
Pjanic 4.5

Bernardeschi 4
Diego Costa 5.5
Mandzukic 4

Higuain 6

Bentancur 5
Sturaro N.R
Asamoah N.R

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dreadful result.

2 man mid once again didn't work, outdated tactics that we never learn from.

Now need to win in London after a tricky run of Serie A games.
Im assuming the thinking was that we needed run in the midfield and the hope was that costa and Berna would do it but we just got overrun once Tottenham settled

I think it's near impossible for us to pass, we need a win
I'm pretty sure they haven't lost there for a while bar when they played kids in some meaningless cup game

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass you're going all badass on us again

calma
seriously Hustini, id love nothing more than to have see Khedira even so much assisted a goal tonight or better more scored the winner. I'm utterly sick of people calling him out as our 2nd best midfielder as someone put it earlier this week. Criticise Pjanic all you like, he's not perfect but hell it cant be easy when he's literally the only midfielder in the team trying to do it alone

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I swear. Matuidi is our most important signing. Despite all the skepticism - the team is VERY different when he is there. Especially since Allegri refuses to play Marchisio

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Just $#@!ed

Don't see us getting the win we need to pass there
I predict a game where we attack and get murdered on the counter and probably embarrassed

I'd say that's the end of our CL run this year, we will probably feel the ramifications in the league as well
The only thing I can cling to after this is that we absolutely have to win to go through but Tottenham can qualify with a draw. I doubt they will but it could be in their head that a draw is an acceptable result and this could effect them mentally. We’ve almost got nothing to lose so have to play to win.....

Clutching at straws...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)