[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Real Madrid (Nov. 5th 2013) (1 Viewer)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
So marchisio is going to play on a weird position or are we going to play with 3 strikers? I'd rather see
Tevez--llorente--Giovinco than marchisio on one of those positions tbh

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
So marchisio is going to play on a weird position or are we going to play with 3 strikers? I'd rather see
Tevez--llorente--Giovinco than marchisio on one of those positions tbh
Marchisio in the weird position to reduce Marcelo's effectiveness. Worked well in the game at the bernabeu. Giovinco would be brushed aside like a fly.

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
For me we have to do two things
1. we have to be patient in our approach to the game (at least we shouldn't go full out attack from the get-go......one pacey counter attack from them, it will force us to chase the game,then we're fucked)
2. this is important...we shouldn't in any circumstance go a man down...those bitches will be looking for it and we should be careful

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Howard Webb is the ref. That fucking idiot is going to make a big mistake and probably will be favorable to Madrid.

We got the worst referees for the games against Madrid.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Howard Webb is the ref. That fucking idiot is going to make a big mistake and probably will be favorable to Madrid.

We got the worst referees for the games against Madrid.
It's not so much him being bad, it's just that he is a celebrity ref who is pally with and fawns over big name players. He'll be so far up Ronaldo's ass he won't see the light of day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)