[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (71 Viewers)

ForzaGala

Jul 8, 2013
Well, Gala didn't only pay 3 for melo. There was 2 loans and 1 transfer fee. How about you learn your own team first.
I didn't say we only paid 3 millions for Melo. I know what we paid. How much did you pay for Melo? 24 millions :D

Well done.

We need left back. Can you buy Kolarov for 15 millions? We can get him in summer from you for 2 millions ;)

JuveBank sponsors Galatasaray ::lol:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I didn't say we only paid 3 millions for Melo. I know what we paid. How much did you pay for Melo? 24 millions :D

Well done.

We need left back. Can you buy Kolarov for 15 millions? We can get him in summer from you for 2 millions ;)

JuveBank sponsors Galatasaray ::lol:
More like taking out the trash, and Galatasaray being the only ones searching the bins... Hey don't get me wrong, I'm glad you bought Melo. Because no one else wanted him. Not even his own country.

ForzaGala

Jul 8, 2013
More like taking out the trash, and Galatasaray being the only ones searching the bins... Hey don't get me wrong, I'm glad you bought Melo. Because no one else wanted him. Not even his own country.
Galatasaray being the only ones searching the bins?

Where did Juve get Pirlo from? Searching bins :lol:

Anyway, wish you good luck against Real because since you couldn't even beat Copenhagen and worst Galatasaray without a coach, you'll need big luck against Real in Madrid :shifty:

When you lose 2 matches against Real, try concentrate on Europa League.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013

Anyway, wish you good luck against Real because since you couldn't even beat Copenhagen and worst Galatasaray without a coach, you'll need big luck against Real in Madrid :shifty:

Can someone ban this retard?

Jul 20, 2012

Gala without a coach okay, and because gala is so strong they beat copenhagen

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I remember the bayern fans. So respectfull. two stayed even.

Class team, class fans, even online.

Disgusting team , disgusting fans. Like galasataray. filth of europe

ForzaGala

Jul 8, 2013
Gala without a coach okay, and because gala is so strong they beat copenhagen
My best friend is Juve fan, so I know the situation about Juve very well.

Juve is having hard time about teams who play defensive because your forwards are not very good, especially when Quag is injured right now. Real Madrid won't play as defensive as us or Copenhagen but you need to get minimum 3 points from 2 matches against Real.

Let's come to Gala. Mancini replaced as coach but most fans don't like Mancini from start because he came right after Terim but Mancini's philosophy works better in CL than Terim. I don't really think Mancini can win league title with us because he plays defensive but defensive mentality works better in CL.

We will definitely beat Copenhagen at home. We will have over +15,000 fans in Denmark against Copenhagen, so win in Denmark is very likely. If we get 6 points from Copenhagen and if Juve lose 2 matches in a row against Real Madrid, I don't think Juve have any chance at all to qualify.

Cheers :nico:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003

Are you seriously comparing Pirlo who have won 2 UCL, 4 Serie A, 1 World Cup, 2 Super Cups, 1 Coppa Italia and much more, to the mighty Melo?
You are a bigger fucktard than I thought.

Enjoy Melo. I hope he brings you the Emirates Cup back to Turkey next year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are you seriously comparing Pirlo who have won 2 UCL, 4 Serie A, 1 World Cup, 2 Super Cups, 1 Coppa Italia and much more, to the mighty Melo?
You are a bigger fucktard than I thought.

Enjoy Melo. I hope he brings you the Emirates Cup back to Turkey next year.
dont bother.

just point out how they'll at most draw the danes

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003

Juve is having hard time about teams who play defensive because your forwards are not very good, especially when Quag is injured right now. Real Madrid won't play as defensive as us or Copenhagen but you need to get minimum 3 points from 2 matches against Real.

Let's come to Gala. Mancini replaced as coach but most fans don't like Mancini from start because he came right after Terim but Mancini's philosophy works better in CL than Terim. I don't really think Mancini can win league title with us because he plays defensive but defensive mentality works better in CL.

We will definitely beat Copenhagen at home. We will have over +15,000 fans in Denmark against Copenhagen, so win in Denmark is very likely. If we get 6 points from Copenhagen and if Juve lose 2 matches in a row against Real Madrid, I don't think Juve have any chance at all to qualify.

You have clearly not seen Mancini's track record in the CL, have you?

If he couldn't get past the group stages (twice!) with the richest team in the world, what makes you think he can do it with players like Umut Bulut, Hakan Balta and Gökhan Zan

"We have to shut down Umut Bulut" - said no one ever.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

One of them will score for sure ;) !

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

and when did you last win a fucking match in your league? please send my best regards to the likes of ddfgdgdgSpor and nvndgSpor and etrserSpor of the turkish 2nd division

you should put your own shanty house in order before you enter our mansion fool!

- - - Updated - - -

I have such a shit impression of Gala fans based on the ones I've seen on the internet.
urgh, its been going on for about a year now, started off with that hagi idiot who claimed that some midfielder i never even heard of was better than Pirlo and that Melo is the best brazilian midfielder in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)