[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (33 Viewers)

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Fuck the 352 against weaker teams, it's incredibly obvious now it does not work. However, I agree with some others that it could work against Madrid, so long as they don't press the wingbacks like Bayern did.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Must of you guys attitude is a disgrace. If you ain't got something positive to say and just come here to wine, cry, bitch and lament about how bad we are then say nothing at all. What a bunch of supporters we are

Criticism is okay, and I'm also upset about how bad we were last night. But to make fun of ourselves and just lament how bad we are is stupid.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I believe in this Juve. I believe we can turn things AROUND.

I believe in our ability to grind out results when it matters most. Real Madrid, beware.

I believe in the chin.

- - - Updated - - -

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
From all the players, i am most delighted that it has to be Quag thats making me eat humble pie.

It was so moving when he talked about how much our scudetto meant to him, as he had previously never won anything.

That player, wanted out by many, is the guy who is responsible for all goals in the CL for us so far. A goal against copenhagen and gala, and created a penalty against gala.

Go quag, flourish next to tevez

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
From all the players, i am most delighted that it has to be Quag thats making me eat humble pie.

It was so moving when he talked about how much our scudetto meant to him, as he had previously never won anything.

That player, wanted out by many, is the guy who is responsible for all goals in the CL for us so far. A goal against copenhagen and gala, and created a penalty against gala.

Go quag, flourish next to tevez
I've always thought of him as a nice addition to our squad, a fine rotational player. But this summer, i felt, like a lot of you guys, that we just had to get some damn new players, so i wouldn't have had such a huge problem with him leaving, although i like him. But every time he gets the chance, he just shuts us up, always showing up when the chance is there! I'm really glad he is still a part of our attack, we really owe him some respect at the moment. I think we might have felt the same way, that he is a little to limited to have a serious role at our team, but he again, like last season, showed that he is worthy of being a Juventus player.

ua44tr

Jun 13, 2013
I believe in this Juve. I believe we can turn things AROUND.

I believe in our ability to grind out results when it matters most. Real Madrid, beware.

I believe in the chin.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not Turkish. This is Arabic. If you mistake Turkish and Arabic, it is natural Galatasaray come and burry you in Torino.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Is that what you told Madrid before they raped you? I thought I was watching a tennis match :howler:
Yeah it's funny how they keep preaching that their atmosphere will get them through, yet they lost 6-1 at home.

To be fair, Madrid are a better team though I guess, don't know if they were this confident before that match.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
To be fair some people here were bragging about Juve's atmosphere at the Juve stadium just before the Bayern games and how they would be our 12th man in giving them 'hell'..
'Opponents will shit their pants when they visit the Juventus stadium !"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
To be fair some people here were bragging about Juve's atmosphere at the Juve stadium just before the Bayern games and how they would be our 12th man in giving them 'hell'..
'Opponents will shit their pants when they visit the Juventus stadium !"
Juventus is quite a hostile stadium, as many opposing players have reported.

However, its been quite a while since there was a team with such stonewall resillient mentality like bayern.
secondly, they are talented as fuck, and we were horribly lacking up front

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)