[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Teams anticipate conte's 3-5-2. The formation is made to counter every single offensive formation.
So teams sit deep and wait, exploiting the issues it has to break a bus.

galasatacuntfart and the danes, obviously can sit deep and defend like the slut they are.

Madrid however... Sit deep and defend ? yeah right.

No, madrid will make the play, wich is exactly when our formation is at its strongest

i expect the stabbers to draw the danes, and us to not lose to real

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
real madrid is a counter attacking team and they will sit very deep with ronaldo aand bale defending and trying to attack asamoah and litchsteiner. when they win the ball they will pass to isco or modric and ronaldo and bale will superspped and leave chiellini barzagli and bonucci behind. we are dead.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
real madrid is a counter attacking team and they will sit very deep with ronaldo aand bale defending and trying to attack asamoah and litchsteiner. when they win the ball they will pass to isco or modric and ronaldo and bale will superspped and leave chiellini barzagli and bonucci behind. we are dead.
I can see why they call you rakibomb

Did you got bombed out against the wall when you were born, cause half your brain isnt really working. at least the logic part

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I said weeks ago before the CL that typical Juve fashion would be to draw against Gala and the Danes but then get 4 points from the two games against Madrid. Would laugh so hard if that happened

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I said weeks ago before the CL that typical Juve fashion would be to draw against Gala and the Danes but then get 4 points from the two games against Madrid. Would laugh so hard if that happened
Thats exactly what i'm expecting. Its juve tradition to be the best team in the world when it comes down neutralising an opponent with organisation, grid and determination, but then absolutely become complacent when we face country's the players never heard off such as turkey and denmark or france, resulting in late draws.

like last year really

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
My first post here after the match. Embarrassing display by us up until the ~60th minute. 433 allowed us to finally play like we used to. Watching Juve playing 352 makes me almost puke. Attack is non existent, midfield doesn't work as it should and the defense is laughable. We concede way too many goals this season. Our back 3 is slow on counters, can't create the game but it's Barzagli and Chiellini who have ball the most in our team. I guess it suits our opponent very well but Conte just can't see it somehow.

There's no more laughable excuses like 'parking bus', 'conserving energy' and all that stuff. Nothing works in this team as it should. Bonucci improved a lot over the last two years but he makes blunders like the one yeterday not in the right game and time. We looked so much better without him and that's a fact. Pirlo looked more lively in 433 and even got an assist worth his name. Quag was MOM for us easily. Haters can't hold it anymore against him, he's our best goalscorer in CL for the second year running and always delivers in big matches (I mean CL). The guy is not a material for constant starter but he's a very good man to get off the bench and do his thing. Chiellini and Isla were horrible. Both are responsible for the second goal we conceded.

There's no more excuses for our players and for Conte. We play shit game, no concentration, no ideas up front, no ideas in the midfield. This is impossible for this team to forget how to play all of sudden. There's a lot of things to change: from tactics and formation to the players' attitude.

I hate Conte's excuses he still makes. he can't just demand big money signings and complain about lack of money all the time. He's got a very strong squad right now and his job is to make it work. We can't win shit in Europe with such a poor organisation of the game and lazy attitude. You can see this team has a huge potential but we don't use it. Not even at 40% right now. I'm expecting Conte to change things in the coming matches. I don't buy that 'we have only Pepe for 433' excuse. We had no Pepe yesterday and we did more in 20-30 minutes while playing 433 than playing 352 for over an hour.
Napoli plays with Insigne and Callejon as wingers and Roma plays with Gervinho and Florenzi. So we can do it with Tevez/Vucninic/Giovinco/Isla. Just no more narrow 352 with no wings at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)