[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (55 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he thinks we can't win there. it's like the same situation like last year, when we won at sahtior. but just watch the first half between gala and real. watch the last year game between gala and real. they are a force at home, it's very very hard to win there.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'd say we have a 75 percent chance of going through, but we need to step up. If we play 352 against Copenhagen again it's going to be a disgrace. If we can't pay 433 at least play 4312 like last night and take a few risks ffs.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Conte is the biggest issue at the moment. He's too stubborn to change something that's starting to falter in Italy and in Europe. We are so fucking predictable. Makes me sick.
Yeah, like it's so easy and can be done within a few days... Our tactics and formations are predictable, of course. So are those of most other teams. The biggest issue in my opinion is the 3-5-2, but rather the gap between attack and midfield being too wide. Yes, this would probably improve when switching to 4-3-3, but it's not like "our" 3-5-2 couldn't be adjusted.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah, like it's so easy and can be done within a few days... Our tactics and formations are predictable, of course. So are those of most other teams. The biggest issue in my opinion is the 3-5-2, but rather the gap between attack and midfield being too wide. Yes, this would probably improve when switching to 4-3-3, but it's not like "our" 3-5-2 couldn't be adjusted.
It's been a predictable and slow formation since the middle of last season. Teams are figuring us out, especially in Europe. And Contes 1960s style long ball garbage is not going to cut it at this level.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so we will have 2 points in 4 matches...that's so wrong...gala will have 7. that makes galata strong favourites for the 2nd spot.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We can get to 8 points with win vs Gala and FCK, Gala will have 7 points when they murder FCK twice meaning if they pick up any points vs us or Madrid we will be looking at elimination. We need 3 points vs Madrid as well then to take us to 11 points, thats if we beat Gala....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)