[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (40 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Looks like a faggy butthurt Brit with a holier than thou attitude, zero competence, and a face that deserves to be punched at least once an hour.

In any case, fuck that commentator, but we didn't do ourselves any favors with that pathetic, shameful, and disgusting performance.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I couldn't help thinking this. Even if we lose against Real Madrid it will be a tight game perhaps. But when the big teams play smaller opposition they totally thump them and make it look so easy. We always seem to make life very difficult for ourselves.

I have noticed this for a while. If we are not playing at 100%, we look like a 2nd rate team. Other big teams always look like they can play at a high level at a slower pace. Perhaps its the system or the formation. Lichsteiner runs like Husain bolt for the whole time he plays and looks like he is going to throw up in exhaustion after playing for an hour. Its as if the system requires maximum effort for minimal output. I still believe that man for man, we have a great squad. If Vidal was playing for Real Madrid or a top English team, I feel for some reason he wouldn't have to work his but off as much as he does when he plays for Juve and yet the team will make things look easy.

Somehow the system requires us to work like mad for us to play well. I don't know if you get that feeling but I certainly do.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh yeh baby i undertsand.

Our system is demanding too much for us... and we are achieving nothing. Wingbacks who are not real wingbacks running liek mad.. and yes i have noticed how licht is dying a little after everygame. Vidal needs to run liek a madman.. and now Tevez needs to run for everyone else.

Sad

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think the conclusion is we need a Plan B. Lichsteiner has showed that he is our best attacking threat on countless occasions but requires him to work like Mad. Imagine how good he would be if he was just a regular RB who only had to make the occasional run. I can't think of one player at Bayern, Real or Barca that runs as hard as our wing backs. That tells you its unsustainable unless you sub both wingbacks at half time which is sub-optimal.

We clearly lack an attacking mid. I am not too picky. He can be a really good play-maker or wide player - but a player like that I feel will allow us to change to a system that puts less stress on our wingbacks to maintain balance. And Isla clearly showed he is not up to the job and neither is Peluso or Padoin for that matter.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The thing is, he might be a typical arrogant and pig headed Premface twat, but that commentator hit close to home with a lot of his remarks in terms of who we were playing and performances from certain players. The truth hurts I'm afraid.

The comments about Pogba/Fergie were daft as fuck though.
Yeah but dude...He's a commentator. I could understand remarks here and there, but the guy wasn't even calling the match. He was just shitting on Juventus the whole time. I've never heard anything like that in my entire life.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah but dude...He's a commentator. I could understand remarks here and there, but the guy wasn't even calling the match. He was just shitting on Juventus the whole time. I've never heard anything like that in my entire life.
Yeah, commentators should at least pretend to be unbiased. And look at his childish response to someone who complained to him on Twitter. Really unprofessional.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The thing is, he might be a typical arrogant and pig headed Premface $#@!, but that commentator hit close to home with a lot of his remarks in terms of who we were playing and performances from certain players. The truth hurts I'm afraid.

The comments about Pogba/Fergie were daft as $#@! though.
You give some you get some. Its like how some Italian commentator keeps on harping about how Fergie lost Pogba even till now.
Just get over it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We have the talent and the quality to comfortable defeat the likes of Galatasaray and Copenhagen.

Just the constant individual defensive errors are killing us, and we seem to lack confidence right now. Hopefully we can work on it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We have the talent and the quality to comfortable defeat the likes of Galatasaray and Copenhagen.

Just the constant individual defensive errors are killing us, and we seem to lack confidence right now. Hopefully we can work on it.
Conte is the biggest issue at the moment. He's too stubborn to change something that's starting to falter in Italy and in Europe. We are so fucking predictable. Makes me sick.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Conte is the biggest issue at the moment. He's too stubborn to change something that's starting to falter in Italy and in Europe. We are so fucking predictable. Makes me sick.
I agree. Our tactics our predictable, we're sloppy, and there's no heart right now.

Something has to change.

badmojo

Oct 1, 2013
Both team played crap but we were the luckiest one... I believe that u will beat Real at home bcoz they wont play like 1 - 9 -1.

The one thing that Mancini did very right was not give chances to Pirlo make some dagger deep passes. But with that our wings were like playground for your wing attackers... But somehow you did not manage to cross the ball and always tried to dribble inside to the box and give the ball to the Tevez.

And for the refree, in the first half he was fair but second half his decisions were with you please admit it...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we lose the two matches against Real and Galata win both against FCK (which they probably will), we will have like 1% chance of progress.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not sure if any of you saw the same broadcast, but my ears had to endure 90 of the worst minutes ever. By far the worst commentator I have ever heard. Bashing vidal, pogba, serie a and italy.

"Sir Alex probably knew that Pogba had this attitude and he thinks he is better than he actually is, so maybe Sir Alex knew what he was doing"
"If these are the Serie A champs then Italy doesn't really have anything to offer"
Yep I had him too. Bloody hell he would NOT shut up all game.

It was a terrible game from us all round. It's hard to know what the main problem is. I have to concede after being a fan of the 3-5-2 it's now become way too predictable. The long balls from the back are nauseating and Lichtsteiner and Asamoah are just not fit to attack wide spaces. You have to ask whether we lack hunger and the right attitude though. Even Vidal played terribly and this is how we seem to start every game we play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)