[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (73 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It was more of a 4-3-1-2 because Quag and Llorente were the forwards and Tevez was playing more as an ss or am. Yea and I don't see why Conte says 4-3-3 when we could play a 4-3-1-2 and maybe that lacks width but it will be alot better than our current formation
Yeah...wtf. He seems to be so stubborn that he can't change his tactics in Europe...

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Not sure if any of you saw the same broadcast, but my ears had to endure 90 of the worst minutes ever. By far the worst commentator I have ever heard. Bashing vidal, pogba, serie a and italy.

"Sir Alex probably knew that Pogba had this attitude and he thinks he is better than he actually is, so maybe Sir Alex knew what he was doing"
"If these are the Serie A champs then Italy doesn't really have anything to offer"

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Not sure if any of you saw the same broadcast, but my ears had to endure 90 of the worst minutes ever. By far the worst commentator I have ever heard. Bashing vidal, pogba, serie a and italy.

"Sir Alex probably knew that Pogba had this attitude and he thinks he is better than he actually is, so maybe Sir Alex knew what he was doing"
"If these are the Serie A champs then Italy doesn't really have anything to offer"
I heard the same broadcast.

That was so brutal. Deserves to be fired to be honest. Everything Juventus did was criticized. Apparently that commentator is known for his anti-Italian antics.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011

"If this is the best that Italy supposedly has to offer then the Italian league isn't as strong as they're claiming this year."

The whole time I was thinking to myself, "Did Italian football bang this guy's wife and mother?"
He claimed that this was sadly the best display an Italian team has showed in CL this season.
He was spot on about Isla though.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"If this is the best that Italy supposedly has to offer then the Italian league isn't as strong as they're claiming this year."

He was spot on about Isla though.
He may be right about Isla, but his comments were terrible man.

Constant bashing. He wasn't even colour commentating he was just making fun of Juventus the whole time.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The guy must have been a butthurt Man U fan regarding the Pogba remarks. Couldn't argue about what he said about Isla, although after every missed pass or cross by any of our players he wouldn't stop moaning and groaning. Calling chiellini a liability, saying tevez still has an attitude problem and criticizing every Pogba move. "He's going for the star finish when he can just make a simple pass"

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
He may be right about Isla, but his comments were terrible man.

Constant bashing. He wasn't even colour commentating he was just making fun of Juventus the whole time.
I edited my first post with some more shit I couldn't believe he was saying. Made me even more pissed off how we were playing knowing this guy was wrong.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Expected the draw. Though i was really hoping to be proven wrong.
A team that real whoops away and what we do. Draw at home when most here were complaining Mancini going to park the bus he still manage to score two goals against us. The commentator rightfully bashed us i say.
We go into the game with the back of two terrible performance that need the referee mistake to give a fake result for us.
As much as Conte is given credit for all the good things, he deserve the same criticism for our current terrible run.
Its frustrating to see that the same formation is still being used upon. Its a bigger miracle this season if we manage to qualify off this group compared to last season after this result.
We need to pick up points against Real and hope Gala drop points against Copenhagen to qualify.
And this is provided we don't lose to them away in Turkey.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

:sergio:

I've heard some poor things said about Italian football but this guy really takes the cake.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
I heard the same broadcast.

That was so brutal. Deserves to be fired to be honest. Everything Juventus did was criticized. Apparently that commentator is known for his anti-Italian antics.
We deserve it for not being able to beat (at home) a Turkish team coming like 10th in their league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The thing is, he might be a typical arrogant and pig headed Premface twat, but that commentator hit close to home with a lot of his remarks in terms of who we were playing and performances from certain players. The truth hurts I'm afraid.

The comments about Pogba/Fergie were daft as fuck though.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The commentator really irritated me. He made some good points but he was far too lob sided. When Gala scored the opener he said it was deserved! Gala did nothing to threaten the entire game but he never criticized them once. Not ONCE.

He only complimented us once when Quags scored saying that we were the better team in the 2nd half.

Imagined how bad he would have been if we were playing an English team. I remember when we thumped Celtic, the commentators kept saying how Celtic were unlucky etc.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
He's still butthurt from the euros

Whats his name? The other guy he was commentating with i like, but this guy ive never heard before, and even when we scored he could barley say anything positive about us

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I also feel that these English commentators commentate in the EPL so its in their interests to bag other leagues to increase viewership of the EPL from foreign audiences.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bah. Screw the announcers. Let them be ignorant, because they are.

Anybody who condemns an entire league based on how one team plays one match is even worse than the wannabe scouts who rely on YouTube skillz videos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)