[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (60 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
So does Erdogan - the irony. Incredibly, it put him in jail. Forza lack of freedom, Islamism and the destruction of Gezi park.
Lack of freedom thanks to precious work of kemalists whom you like to praise just because they are anti-Islamic. They even managed to break a fight between Turks and Kurds, 1000 years old brotherhood. Slowly but surely, tainted heritage of old regime getting erased.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/er...ckage.aspx?pageID=449&nID=55514&NewsCatID=411

Read a bit more before making comments on an issue you're clearly in dark.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Lack of freedom thanks to precious work of kemalists whom you like to praise just because they are anti-Islamic. They even managed to break a fight between Turks and Kurds, 1000 years old brotherhood. Slowly but surely, tainted heritage of old regime getting erased.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/er...ckage.aspx?pageID=449&nID=55514&NewsCatID=411

Read a bit more before making comments on an issue you're clearly in dark.
Kemalists can go fuck themselves as well. It's not all black or white. Back to thread.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hope Conte has finally learned that the laissez faire attitude is too dangerous for the CL. I thought he learned last year, but it was back against FCK. He really don't want another night where I'm annoyed as fuck.
Against FCK it was a slow start, rather than an overall bad performance. It was nothing like the lifeless performance we showed against Torino, for example. We remember the terrible result, but we forget that for most of that match we played exactly as we should have. The ball just didn't want to go in.
I mean, just look at UEFA's team of matchday 1 and the ratings of the players: http://en.uclratings.uefa.com/Player/TeamOfWeek/1
The FCK keeper has a rating of 9.0, which makes him player of the round, sharing the first place with Messi who scored a hat-trick, and with a better rating/performance than the other hat-trick hero, Ronaldo.
If we play the way we did against Chievo or Torino, we probably won't win. But if we play the way we did for most of the match in Denmark, the Turks don't stand a chance tonight. Their keeper won't perform the same miracles as his colleague from FCK.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Against FCK it was a slow start, rather than an overall bad performance. It was nothing like the lifeless performance we showed against Torino, for example. We remember the terrible result, but we forget that for most of that match we played exactly as we should have. The ball just didn't want to go in.
I mean, just look at UEFA's team of matchday 1 and the ratings of the players: http://en.uclratings.uefa.com/Player/TeamOfWeek/1
The FCK keeper has a rating of 9.0, which makes him player of the round, sharing the first place with Messi who scored a hat-trick, and with a better rating/performance than the other hat-trick hero, Ronaldo.
If we play the way we did against Chievo or Torino, we probably won't win. But if we play the way we did for most of the match in Denmark, the Turks don't stand a chance tonight. Their keeper won't perform the same miracles as his colleague from FCK.
I agree with the most, but we should've been ready from the beginning against FCK. The attitude I was talking about is fine in Serie A, given the amount of games we have at the moment and the teams we have met.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
you guys still believe it's about attitude? how did barca maintained their play style for years, were they all robots programmed for tiki taka?
Barcelona's playing style doesn't change whether they are playing on the training ground or the CL final. It's a great strength, but for the <5% of teams who can combat it they have virtually no response.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When did Calciopoli happen every five years? We have a lot of players with not that much experience in the CL.
Well yeah, it's clearly been an issue post-Calciopoli. Like I said, this team is very much growing and with results like beating Chelsea and away at Shakhtar last season plus earning a 5-0 over Celtic it may have even outdone itself.

Some seem to think the team is just a step away from the elite, but I think the high bar we have set in terms of results is deceiving to our growth. You can put that almost instant and then consistent change down to Conte. We are obviously better now, but our quality still has a lot of improving to do.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
i find this no cl experience excuse really lame, especially when we are taking about the likes of FCK which ironically has even less experience than our team
That's my point. We can't play with a laissez faire attitude against teams like FCK, cause there's a reason they play in the CL. JJ said we always played like that against such teams, but it was with a different team.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well yeah, it's clearly been an issue post-Calciopoli. Like I said, this team is very much growing and with results like beating Chelsea and away at Shakhtar last season plus earning a 5-0 over Celtic it may have even outdone itself.

Some seem to think the team is just a step away from the elite, but I think the high bar we have set in terms of results is deceiving to our growth. You can put that almost instant and then consistent change down to Conte. We are obviously better now, but our quality still has a lot of improving to do.
I agree again. Ffs, stop discussing with me :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nice words from Melo :tup: I know he had problems here, but a midfield of Vidal Pogba and Melo would be pure beast.
even more impressive is the way he expressed himself, intelligent individual imo who would not fall in line in a military like conte system

That's my point. We can't play with a laissez faire attitude against teams like FCK, cause there's a reason they play in the CL. JJ said we always played like that against such teams, but it was with a different team.
when things work out teams like ours are called patient when they dont they underestimated the opposition, i think we were extremely unlucky against FCK

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Barcelona's playing style doesn't change whether they are playing on the training ground or the CL final. It's a great strength, but for the <5% of teams who can combat it they have virtually no response.
guys here make it sound like a supposedly top teams work rate is very moody like some teenage girl on her periodic time, what I'm trying to say was, does anyone here believe that barca players never got bored and lacking motivation so much that their play style over time is like some roller coaster when it viewed with graph just as some here believe it's happening with juve?

barca is just an example, you can replace it with any teams, especially top teams.

juve is playing shit because the players have moody girly attitude problem? such a strangely retarded notion :crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)