[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (38 Viewers)

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Show me some damn grinta in this game!!!!

Wanna see our team fight like it's our last chance to proceed, and dominate the game like we did at home versus Chelsea last year. A victory here and a good result against Milan in the weekend would be so important for us. Last year, a lot of the time, you just felt we couldn't be beaten, we need to get back to that. And it's not by a lame Milan-like CL perfomance where we show no balls or like Napoli, which players would rather choke on Wengers caramello-stick, than play football. We seriously need, not only a victory, but a convincing perfomance.
Fingers crossed for Tevez, and hopefully Vucinic will be on fire, usually he likes to show himself in the important games. If not, i wanna see some Llorente, think he would fit this match very well

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I love Aussies but none of you can ban. :D
Well, you could always give us temp admin and get some sleep :D

- - - Updated - - -

Show me some damn grinta in this game!!!!

Wanna see our team fight like it's our last chance to proceed, and dominate the game like we did at home versus Chelsea last year. A victory here and a good result against Milan in the weekend would be so important for us. Last year, a lot of the time, you just felt we couldn't be beaten, we need to get back to that. And it's not by a lame Milan-like CL perfomance where we show no balls or like Napoli, which players would rather choke on Wengers caramello-stick, than play football. We seriously need, not only a victory, but a convincing perfomance.
Fingers crossed for Tevez, and hopefully Vucinic will be on fire, usually he likes to show himself in the important games. If not, i wanna see some Llorente, think he would fit this match very well
True words spoken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)