[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (24 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/40081/sneijder-doubt-juve-clash

Sneijder a doubt for Juve clash

Galatasaray playmaker Wesley Sneijder is a doubt for Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Juventus, reports suggest.
Turkish daily Hurriyet have claimed that the Dutch midfielder underwent a scan this morning after feeling a pain in his leg during Sunday’s League match with Cakyur Rizespor.
And it is believed that the former Inter man is unlikely to be it enough for the game in Turin on Wednesday.
The same paper meanwhile, has reported that Didier Drogba, who trained separately from the rest of the Galatasaray team this afternoon, will be fit to face the Bianconeri.

Jul 20, 2012
I dont think we will play Tevez but then again we allowed him to continue playing for the next half even though he was injuried. I see it being quag-vucinic but im not sure who will start in the midfield beside vidal pirlo licht and asa

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont think we will play Tevez but then again we allowed him to continue playing for the next half even though he was injuried. I see it being quag-vucinic but im not sure who will start in the midfield beside vidal pirlo licht and asa
I thought Marchisio has guaranteed spot.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Probably our strongest line up. Where are all those Galata fans? I'm interested to hear their thoughts about upcoming game.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #216
    Nah, I was amused by how you worded that.

Though I'm obviously not as pessimistic as you.
    I am not pessimistic, I actually believe a lot in this team but I am mostly irritated that they are not showing their strength.

I am glad you liked my wording.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Marchisio will be rested. It makes no sense for him to play 3 matches in 1 week when we have Pogba.
    Pogba who played like what 6/7 games in a row now ? dont count on it

Tevez should be rested. Vucinic-llorente up front. keep tevez at least 60 min on the bench. Be VERY carefull with that golden ancle

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I think Pogba's the only guy who's played non-stop.Not missed a single game.All others have been rested for atleast a game i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)