[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (35 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
http://football-italia.net/todayspapers/40063

"Mancini says yes to Galatasaray but if Italy…
He will sign a three-year deal worth €5.5m a season
He can free himself if the Nazionale call"

"Mancini returns, but with the licence to run away from Galatasaray
Blitz by the Coach in Istanbul to negotiate during the night
He will only sign if he can be free to leave as soon as June
And there is Juve straight away on Wednesday"
5,5 mil fucking hell

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Don't see how it can be an excuse when we aren't travelling anywhere.
Ok then.So we have all the right conditions to win our game.Apparently we were 'conserving energy' against Torino just so we can go all out in the CL game.Lets see if all this 'energy' will be put to good use.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ok then.So we have all the right conditions to win our game.Apparently we were 'conserving energy' against Torino just so we can go all out in the CL game.Lets see if all this 'energy' will be put to good use.
We might be very energetic and lose the game, this is the Champions League.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it would be kind of silly to drop your top assistmant, and the guy who directly influenced the outcome of the last 2 matches this season

May 22, 2007
What is going to go on with our line up? I doubt Conte will drop anyone from a midfield but who will be dropped for Pirlo? I think we should go for like a 4-4-2 with Marchisio-Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal or something. I feel like all of them deserve to start in some way. I see pogba being dropped though
If Conte went with that midfield with how fragile Juventuz members are right now... :lol:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I would try a diamond 4-4-2 if anything other than 3-5-2

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Bonucci-Chiello
Pirlo
Asamoah-Marchisio
Vidal
Tevez-Llorente​
I don't think that 4-4-2 is the way to go for us, but that's not really the point I want to discuss. Why nobody has proposed Ogbonna as a LB already? He looked very confident and solid going forward against Verona, it was hard to believe a CB was making those runs and acting as if he was a playmaker. I'd definitely give him a shot, he's not as good as Chiellini defensively, but he's miles ahead of Giorgio when going forward. And besides, you don't need a player, that defends like a wall on the flank.

Jul 20, 2012
I don't think that 4-4-2 is the way to go for us, but that's not really the point I want to discuss. Why nobody has proposed Ogbonna as a LB already? He looked very confident and solid going forward against Verona, it was hard to believe a CB was making those runs and acting as if he was a playmaker. I'd definitely give him a shot, he's not as good as Chiellini defensively, but he's miles ahead of Giorgio when going forward. And besides, you don't need a player, that defends like a wall on the flank.
People have said to put ogbonna as a lb including me but you honestly think Conte will drop Bonucci?

- - - Updated - - -

If Conte went with that midfield with how fragile Juventuz members are right now... :lol:
Lol

Jun 13, 2007
I don't understand how soi many people keep suggesting different formations like 4 4 2 or 4 3 3. It's so obviously going to be 3 5 2, there isn't even the slightest hint that it would be any different. We built the team around this formation and conte loves it. Why the Hell would he just decide to change it on a very important cl match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)