[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (79 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
What is going to go on with our line up? I doubt Conte will drop anyone from a midfield but who will be dropped for Pirlo? I think we should go for like a 4-4-2 with Marchisio-Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal or something. I feel like all of them deserve to start in some way. I see pogba being dropped though

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What is going to go on with our line up? I doubt Conte will drop anyone from a midfield but who will be dropped for Pirlo? I think we should go for like a 4-4-2 with Marchisio-Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal or something. I feel like all of them deserve to start in some way. I see pogba being dropped though
Marchisio on the left?

Delneri :touched:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
It was a good thing that Pirlo was rested. I feel you will see a better Pirlo this year if he gets more rest between games. Also good to see that Asamoah was taken off early. Lichsteiner had a full 90 minutes but didn't put in his usual hyper efforts. Hopefully our strongest line-up is fully fit for this match. This is a must win. A better head to head with Gala is necessary to get to the next round as you can almost safely say that Real will whip the sh*t out of Copenhagen and be on 6 points before we face them and you would have to expect that they will win 1 match against us and they are as good as qualified.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I would try a diamond 4-4-2 if anything other than 3-5-2

Buffon
Licht-Barza-Bonucci-Chiello
Pirlo
Asamoah-Marchisio
Vidal
Tevez-Llorente​

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only positive about having a city rival in the League is playing away matches at home city sometimes. So no travelling fatigue for us before GS.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I thought Mancini had his eyes on the Azzurri, why is he taking over Gala? And is he going to be on the bench on Wednesday?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/todayspapers/40063

"Mancini says yes to Galatasaray but if Italy…
He will sign a three-year deal worth €5.5m a season
He can free himself if the Nazionale call"

"Mancini returns, but with the licence to run away from Galatasaray
Blitz by the Coach in Istanbul to negotiate during the night
He will only sign if he can be free to leave as soon as June
And there is Juve straight away on Wednesday"

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The only positive about having a city rival in the League is playing away matches at home city sometimes. So no travelling fatigue for us before GS.
So another excuse out of the window if we dont win tomorrow.

First the 'conserving energy' excuse and now this travelling fatigue excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)