[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (7 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    With Tevez rumored to be missing the game, what's your hopes for the game?
    I always hope for a win after that I hope for a classy display. The trend has been lately that we take the piss and try to scrap a result without any effort. Tevez has been fundamental in that knowing that he steps it up and saves the day, with him being out we are either going to suffer or the team will step up to fill the gap he leaves.

I seriously believe in this team and I am aware of its strength but it really irritates me when we are not using this strength.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I always hope for a win after that I hope for a classy display. The trend has been lately that we take the piss and try to scrap a result without any effort. Tevez has been fundamental in that knowing that he steps it up and saves the day, with him being out we are either going to suffer or the team will step up to fill the gap he leaves.
    Somehow I think we'll play better without him. :shifty:

Somehow.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    Somehow I think we'll play better without him. :shifty:

Somehow.
    I mentioned it the other day and I am afraid of being right, knowing that Tevez can do extraordinary things sometimes the team has cooled down a bit thinking that Carlitos can bring the results. It's a theory and I want it to be busted.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I mentioned it the other day and I am afraid of being right, knowing that Tevez can do extraordinary things sometimes the team has cooled down a bit thinking that Carlitos can bring the results. It's a theory and I want it to be busted.
    Or we can choke pretty badly. Hopefully it won't be the case and the performance will explain our tactics the last couple of games.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    This game is too important for us. Have a feeling we will destroy them.

5-1.
    Absolutely no way in hell.

I'll be surprised if win a comfortable 2-0.

I expect a heart aching experience throughout the whole match. It could go either way.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Absolutely no way in hell.

I'll be surprised if win a comfortable 2-0.

I expect a heart aching experience throughout the whole match. It could go either way.
    It's the most important game of the group phase for us, Conte will fire up our players. I expect completely different approach to the game compared to our last 3-4 matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)