[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good post Zach (besides the retarded profanity), is that harder then the nonsense of just saying loser? Also no one is overrating them, if anything being realistic or wary of the tough task it will be seems to censored by peer pressure. Because there is alot of clowning around here where they competing for who makes the dumbest post about how easy this game will be. Fake bravado that looks pathetic.

Also main thing I disagree with you on is how you dismiss our need to punish them with our own play. Its not enough to be masterful of breaking up play, need to hurt them too. And we won't do it with Evra and Licht or a conservative midfield (Pogba needs to man up and earn his super star status in CL). We need atleast one if not both of Sandro and Cuadrado to stretch them , a CL novice Dybala to deliver and finally one of the CFs to finally wake up. Shutting them down is key, and it can work for 1 game, but two legged tie is essentially much tougher, it's outscoring the opponents (or key away goal). And in that they have very much the upper hand. They score for fun even at their weakest state. We need to step up big time to compete with and importantly beat that.
I really, really dislike loser attitude. Like seriously, i can get exceptionally upset from it.

But i didnt say or dismiss we need to punish them with our own play. I said we werent going to make the play.

"your play" can be when you want to dictate the game, contain the opponent and carve them open wich swift movement and passing and finish with a trough ball

However, it can also be to masterfully break up the opponents play, causing them to push keyplayers more forward to overload the defensive team, stealing the ball and then hit them on a very specific type of counter.

Its vital that we punish them with our play. Wich means that when we frustrate them and retain the ball, our counters need to be clinical (i said such in said post). Our game will also demand us to disrupt the central midfield to avoid the wide players getting reached easely. It is key that we lock the routes to their deep wide play, disrupt the midfield and counter in the space they leave.

Pogba is not good. But he is quickly becomming a european big game player. remember city. He must be that unplayable midfield destroyer.
Our wide players need to jockey very effectively and block too much crosses cause we lack chiellini's aireal superiority. But i trust them.
Dybala, needs to be fucking on point. His actions will be key cause when we recover, he'll have to combine or move onto Pogba's offensive movements, and he'll need to create space and beat his market to make a difference
The striker, manbro or morata, needs to be clinical as fuck. We will get counters. I recon we'll get ~3-4 potentially great chances if Pogba and Dybala are on point(potential as in, great opportunity that can go to waste when you recover the ball with bayern completely out of position, but then give a bad pass and lose it, we simply cant do such crap). We should make 1-2 excellent chances from them. Need to score AT LEAST on one of those.

We need all that "potential" to turn into "actual". And we fans need to put faith that this will happen.

And i really really really do not want to see people with defeatist attitude. Juventus has given us too many great games against higher reputated opponents, we need to put fait, and be true fans.

"we'll crush them", is disrespectfull and should be ignored. its not inter or napoli.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not conceding is more important than scoring. Trying to make the game is stupid and will lead to certain defeat. I'm sure Max knows that and he will outsmart Poop.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
[video=facebook;1322152497811976]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/1322152497811976/[/video]

Lets counter the fuck out of them. This has always been the main weakness of pep teams

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
Hey guys and girls...
I've not been posting for a while! LOL...

That lousy performance against Bologna could be a gift ahead of Bayern game cause I think the team will be more alert given the fact that Bayern game is much more important...

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm gonna watch the game in a bar and for this I gotta get up at 5am LOL (Sydney daylight sucks)... If Juve would smash Bayern it will be a fantastic Wednesday for me...

- - - Updated - - -

For the Australians, SBS are showing this live

:scared:
Is that a miracle? LOL

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Lol they prefer Arsenal - Barcelona here. Fucking Barcelona-wankers! :mad:
@DAiDEViL will this be on ZDF or something? Or was that only wednesday games?

Unbelievable dutch television.:facepalm: Although if they showed juve they probably all the time complaining that we play defensive football. Emile shelves here we come

Apr 9, 2015
Unbelievable dutch television.:facepalm: Although if they showed juve they probably all the time complaining that we play defensive football. Emile shelves here we come
Haha true, only Wim Kieft likes Italian football and knows something about it. Youri Mulder (NPO) is the biggest Barca-wanker i've ever seen haha.

Atkinson is our ref btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)