[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (3 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This.

It's super annoying that we have to wait 3.5 weeks. I just want the final to be played this weekend.
You crazy? That's like saying you only want the cumshot.

Surely you want to flirt with a girl first. Tease her. Let the sexual tension grow for weeks or months until it becomes unbearable. Until every fibre of your collective beings starts to ache for the other. And then when it finally happens, surely it can't be over in less than a minute. You want to drag it out. Make sure you did every damn thing you've been dreaming of all these weeks.

And then, and only then, when you're both tired and weary, but completely satisfied, you go for the cumshot.

Too bad the emptiness comes back just seconds later.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Glik: "maybe I have deserved a red card, but maybe Juventus players did too", "refs helped Juventus and will continue helping them, I'm not afraid to say it".

Glik you pathetic worm :touched:.

What a fvcking coward, what he did was not only worth a red card but he could have ended Gonzalo's career, it's one of the most dangerous things I've seen in football and to think that he did it on purpose stepped or hit his knee with all of his weight on it I am seriously glad that Gonzalo can still walk, if it was little bit on the sides I can assure you he would have most likely ended his career. I'd seriously punch his fvcking face until he cant move head.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Surely you want to flirt with a girl first. Tease her. Let the sexual tension grow for weeks or months until it becomes unbearable. Until every fibre of your collective beings starts to ache for the other. And then when it finally happens, surely it can't be over in less than a minute. You want to drag it out. Make sure you did every damn thing you've been dreaming of all these weeks.

And then, and only then, when you're both tired and weary, but completely satisfied, you go for the cumshot.

Nah 2 weeks with no professional football kills a team

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What a fvcking coward, what he did was not only worth a red card but he could have ended Gonzalo's career, it's one of the most dangerous things I've seen in football and to think that he did it on purpose stepped or hit his knee with all of his weight on it I am seriously glad that Gonzalo can still walk, if it was little bit on the sides I can assure you he would have most likely ended his career. I'd seriously punch his fvcking face until he cant move head.
This. Lots of players step on another player intentionally. And while it is despicable, it is usually not that dangerous.

But coming in with that kind of force on Higuain's knee really could have done some damage. Easily the worst challenge I've seen on this level in years. UEFA should make an example out of this guy and ban him for a year. If Suarez gets six months for biting, this deserves much much more.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Sounds like you're talking about post-coital tristesse which is a condition and quite rate.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This. Lots of players step on another player intentionally. And while it is despicable, it is usually not that dangerous.

But coming in with that kind of force on Higuain's knee really could have done some damage. Easily the worst challenge I've seen on this level in years. UEFA should make an example out of this guy and ban him for a year. If Suarez gets six months for biting, this deserves much much more.
I'd be really surprised if UEFA don't make an example out of that piece of shit and ban him for at least 5 matches.

I love aggressive football but with no intention of ending player's careers, like the old NBA or old football days, very physical, tough challenges etc but what Glik did last night was a full intention of preventing Gonzalo playing the final I am 100% sure and by that he could have ended his career and the 90m paid for him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)