[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Monaco [9th May, 2017] (4 Viewers)

CL final thread, yes or no...BEWARE.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

enzo

May 14, 2012
The one in Hornstull, do you want to meet us? 19.30 is our time

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to prepare my favourite dishes tomorrow, I am counting on you to leave with a few extra kilos
Everything will be prepared as always. The kitchen staff is working shifts since days.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So Jardim is bringing fabinho back to his more suited position and instead putting dirar as a rb? Lol Alex Sandro gonna make dirar his bitch. Why isn't Mendy playing? He would've caused us problems.

In the first leg he moved Silva and fabinho to counter our threats, which backfired. On this occasion, looks like he doesn't care about all that and looks to play his best players in their natural position. I think this will in turn mean that they will be a bigger attacking threat but we're going to get a shitload of chances to keep scoring. 3-2.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@Hydde digs some Andean panocha.

He would be the perfect chuzalongo, leaving no panocha unattended.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the origin of the legend was during the Spanish conquest. Blue eye men $#@!ing everything in sight.
OMG you made me remember

atahualpaaaaaaaa! I need to go back to that paradiseeeee

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So Jardim is bringing fabinho back to his more suited position and instead putting dirar as a rb? Lol Alex Sandro gonna make dirar his bitch. Why isn't Mendy playing? He would've caused us problems.
Dirar actually played very well against us. Managed to stop Sandro thanks to his speed and also got himself in some good offensive positions a couple times.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dirar actually played very well against us. Managed to stop Sandro thanks to his speed and also got himself in some good offensive positions a couple times.
Yeah, Dirar was excellent. Also put in lots of those dangerous crosses behind Bonucci and Chielli (I still believe we are weak when a team puts in crosses behind them, because they are slow to react on those and Buffon usually doesn't come out to meet them).

But, all in all, it would be a very weak performance from Alex Sandro if he allows Dirar to get the better of him twice.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I agree but only because he was playing as a RM which is his natural position and had Fabinho behind him. As a RB, he will struggle a lot.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)