[CL] Juventus 2-1 Ferencváros [November 24th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another good performance by Cuads. Thought MDL was that TOUGH CB every team wants. And really see an upside with Arthur being that creative guy feeding players for goals. Don't understand how every time we lose possession at midfield opposing team looks like a clear path for a counter goal?
Agree on the first 2 points.

Still not convinced on Arthur, he seems like a bit of a luxury. He doesn't defend well or look capable of being creative enough to open teams up. He is very good with the ball under pressure though.

I think we are over committing on attacks and too rushed with the ball. We then lose it cheaply and are exposed. I think we should keep one of our midfielders back as protection.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't know how we did it. Oh yes I know it was all thanks to ferencvaros gk just like the first encounter. Poor performance, but we're through, phew!

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There's alot to blame Pirlo on. GARBAGE lineup, and super exposed on counters, unbalanced midfield with only Arthur doing fuck all. I don't see any real coaching or tactics, just an urgency to attack in numbers.
Maybe that's his tactic? Attack in numbers

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's alot to blame Pirlo on. GARBAGE lineup, and super exposed on counters, unbalanced midfield with only Arthur doing fuck all. I don't see any real coaching or tactics, just an urgency to attack in numbers.
This. We have no midfield idea whatsoever. There is no tactical plan behind the buildup. Players dont have a clue what to do. Just 3 of them picked randomly.
Shown perfectly when he subbed the entire midfield today, and absolutely nothing changed. "just get it to forwards".

I'm sure this works perfectly fine with exceptionally gifted creational players of Brazil 1970.

We dont have that. We are extracting zero talents from every single CM at this moment. Any major team will run straight trough, and we completely depend of the runs of cuadrado and Kulu, coupled with Danilo's creativity and the INSANE LUCK of having Morata and Ronaldo in pristine scoring form.

Every single juventus side from Conte or Allegri would bulldozer us.

Its late November. We need a new coach at the winter break.Get Allegri back.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This. We have no midfield idea whatsoever. There is no tactical plan behind the buildup. Players dont have a clue what to do. Just 3 of them picked randomly.
Shown perfectly when he subbed the entire midfield today, and absolutely nothing changed. "just get it to forwards".

I'm sure this works perfectly fine with exceptionally gifted creational players of Brazil 1970.

We dont have that. We are extracting zero talents from every single CM at this moment. Any major team will run straight trough, and we completely depend of the runs of cuadrado and Kulu, coupled with Danilo's creativity and the INSANE LUCK of having Morata and Ronaldo in pristine scoring form.

Agnelli ego is too big to sack him now will wait till we get humiliated in Europe

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What a poor showing.
I havent even picked up a MOTM since I dont think there is one worthy enough for being called that.
Ronaldo scored a good goal but also failed to beat their GK one on one.
Morata - He got very lucky with his header as he pointed it to the middle and the GK screwed up.
Cuadrado - He was poor for the entire game but then gave a great cross to Morata

Mckennie - Should be sent back to Schalke - he looses more balls than he recovers and Im aware of the fact he does recover balls...
Bentancur - I wouldnt say he was bad but he is nowhere near last season`s form.

Chiesa played nice but he didnt affect the game too much

Dybala - Is he going to get fully fit anytime soon? He was bad today.

Overall I think this was one of our worst games this season (good news we won..)

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know about Allegri but I do think you are right regarding Pirlo.
I saw on Calciomercato that Gattuso was being lined up although its C.M so its probably someones pure imagination..

If we fire him midseason I think we dont have many options but Poch Allegri or some interim coach to take over - This is why I believe Pirlo will only be sacked in the end of the season and then we have more options like Gasperini and Gattusso.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)