[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (69 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,062
    We were lucky tonight with injuries. Looks like their first two subs were because of injuries. I love Pirlo but him going off injured might have benefited us.

Could be a great thing for us if we use Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba for now on with Pereyra as an AM.

:tuttosport:

Mar 30, 2006
    Really wish we scored more goals.

I liked Pereyra as the attacking mid and Vidal moving back into the midfield. I think that will get the best out of both players.

I think after playing Dortmund we will have more confidence and wont be as shell shocked as we were for a bit in the first half. Morata and Tevez were great for us. Every game Morata is looking more and more like Torres used to look in his Liverpool/Atletico days. Also his work rate is great.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Mus™;4834342 said:
    Dortmund have 0 creativity, we should play for the draw and let them make inevitable mistakes
    :agree:

Klopp can certainly put a better team than this tho.

We should give them the ball, and if we can cope with the preasure of the first minutes, they'll panic, as they did in Bundesliga everytime a shit side had advantage against them.

Just by looking at them you can tell that they don't know what to do with a lot of possession. They need space, and if we don't give it to them, they'll strugle, and we could very well catch them on a counter, specially with Morata leading the line.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,070
    For whatever reason, I was unable to pull it up during work, but thanks.

How did the side play?
    Strong at first, confused after we conceded. Solid and dangerous when Pirlo was taken off, Vidal sent back to the midfield 3 and Marchisio to Pirlo's role with Pereyra playing as an AM. :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Strong at first, confused after we conceded. Solid and dangerous when Pirlo was taken off, Vidal sent back to the midfield 3 and Marchisio to Pirlo's role with Pereyra playing as an AM. :tup:
    I just saw the goals. Morata had a part in both, nice finish as well. Glad the kid was started.

But the Reus goal was simply poor. Does Chiellini even wear proper boots?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    people should not be assured that we are through, their stadium is quit formidable.. and we proved to be a lil shaky every time we step on the fields of CL.. we need to
    have more composure and calm. we are far from a bad team. but we need to validate that.
    Meh, we play in a much more intimidating arena (San Paolo in Naples) every season, where the fans are literally baying for our blood. The players can handle it, don't worry.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    Meh, we play in a much more intimidating arena (San Paolo in Naples) every season, where the fans are literally baying for our blood. The players can handle it, don't worry.
    are you kidding?! :D our records there is far from great except the last match.. we go there and we do suffer. and don't forget the difference in quality between both these sides.. just hope we do great!

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
    :agree:

Klopp can certainly put a better team than this tho.

We should give them the ball, and if we can cope with the preasure of the first minutes, they'll panic, as they did in Bundesliga everytime a shit side had advantage against them.

Just by looking at them you can tell that they don't know what to do with a lot of possession. They need space, and if we don't give it to them, they'll strugle, and we could very well catch them on a counter, specially with Morata leading the line.
    Which is why, even as boring and ugly as it is we will/should go with 3-5-2 and load the middle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)