[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (45 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Great win, but we could've really used that third goal. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us. Dortmund didn't really look threatening at all, shame we gifted them a goal.

Coman should've NEVER touched the pitch, especially for Tevez.

Oct 23, 2011
This dortmund is horrible, especially the defense. we should have utilized the space better dortmund left behind in the second half, hope we won't regret this. However, i don't see us losing against this side.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It feels rather shitty we gifted a really rather poor Dortmund side that away goal. We should've scored a third as well, I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the ass in the second game. In all honesty though, we should be able to hold this Dortmund at a draw, even in Germany.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Going to be very tough at Dortmunds ground. The fans will make it a really tense atmosphere and an early goal for them could put us in for a long night. Game definitely isn't over.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #894
    @Mark I'm not home so I "can" start next thread tonight when I get home if you want to wait that long. Tried telling you sooner but forum was down?

Jan 5, 2011
    Meh. I didn't like our approach and we were too scared...

I think this was like 30-50% of Dortmund. They managed to score 5 against Real in Germany and they can still go through against us quite easily. Especially if enter that match defending the result, they will run over us.
    Lol what a pussy attitude, they played like crap and you still think we are underdog. We are at an advantage now and we should advance to the next round.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Wow, to win with Vidal, Evra and Chiellini playing like this is an evidence that the other Juve players were great.

The game is so much different in Europe. Every needless move leads to danger and concentration needs to be at 100% all the time. I applaud Bonucci, Tevez, Lichtsteiner and especially Morata. Excellent Marchisio, very good Pereyra. Average Pogba, while the others were a disaster. I wonder how many times will Chiellini be allowed to destroy us on big Euro matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)