[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (20 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well if we can't create Vs this Dortmund then it's clear as day our entire system needs rehauled to be more in line with something that's suited to oppositions not playing outdated as fuck football.

Having said that, i'm reasonably confident we win this. I just hope it's something - 0

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Much like the last game I have a strange, gut feeling that if we fail to win this home game then we'll inevitably draw or even lose the home game. I might be crazy but you never know.

Hopefully we score first, if we don't then Dortmund will or nobody will. That's not good.
No away goals. That's all I ask.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;4832719 said:
No away goals. That's all I ask.
:agree:
hopefully a 2-0

- - - Updated - - -

Well if we can't create Vs this Dortmund then it's clear as day our entire system needs rehauled to be more in line with something that's suited to oppositions not playing outdated as fuck football.

Having said that, i'm reasonably confident we win this. I just hope it's something - 0
With that 'tar I was thinking you pulled a Rabbit on us :D

- - - Updated - - -

Diffidati: Pogba, Licht, Alvaro. I can totally see all of them getting a yellow.
Such a bullshit rule.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Just hope that it's not gonna be another demonstration in how far the Italian teams are behind the elite teams in Europe. If Dortmund play with pace then good luck.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm just glad it's not Conte taking us out on the pitch tomorrow. With Allegri we actually have belief and a chance to show our quality.

Will be very interesting to see if if the good Dortmund shows up 2moro or the bad Dortmund.
Because we didnt have great games against teams that are much better than this dortmund under conte

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i know..i do wonder who will have more possession, because i think klopp will play a bit defensive because they play away. if we will control the mid, we will score 1, retreat, they will equalize, then we'll score again.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
we are playing at hokme.. going out with 0-0 can be an advantage. given that we are capable to score in the away game which might not be the case..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)