[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (63 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Much like the last game I have a strange, gut feeling that if we fail to win this home game then we'll inevitably draw or even lose the home game. I might be crazy but you never know.

Hopefully we score first, if we don't then Dortmund will or nobody will. That's not good.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
dude there is going to be a meltdown if we win.

one of our players is bound to screw up, or allegri will do something that is deemed cowardly or italian and the meltdown here will be epic. even if we win 4-0
True bro. But dude there is going to be a meltdown if we win.

one of our players is bound to screw up, or allegri will do something that is deemed cowardly or italian and the meltdown here will be epic. even if we win 4-0

- - - Updated - - -

Piszczek :scared:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
reading the posts here isn't helping .. this must be a win.. if not.. don't bother watching the second leg and wish for a miracle.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
- If we don't win this, its game over for us. There is no way we are getting a result in germany. We suck in away games in the CL.

- Allegri will propobly play a conservative game. Somewhat like the Atletico away game. We handled the game very well back then but created nothing. I hope we can creat and score today.

- With Tevez, Morata and Vidal we might have a chance on the counter. Something like the Napoli game Vidal goal would be a good approach for us considering Dortmunds style.

- Buffon will propobly have to make a few outstanding saves if we want to have any chance of progressing.

- Allegri already showed he has some balls when he changed the formation for the crucial Olympiacos game for the first time. I hope he can prove he is a good coach today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)