[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (65 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Oxlade isn't a CM if I'm not mistaken, he's a wide player. Looks like a 433

Anyway, as some mentioned here. It will be key if Morata can dislocate to LW and maybe Vidal to RW when we have the ball, so the pitch can open up and midfielders/central backs have more options to pass.

If Vidal plays in front of Pogba and Marchisio and Morata plays centralized we won't be able to hold the ball, it will make their marking too easy.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Get so drunk that we don't remember losing?
We'll wipe the lockroom floor with Reus' hair and bend Bender like he was never bent before.

Our great and mighty Italian defence will be like Putin against Obamayang worthless attempts at attack.

When we're through Immobile will have changed his name to paralizatto.

It is said Kagawa got his eyes peeled for this one.

At the end of the match not only will Hummels ask for Bonucci's shirt but also his underwear with a chunk of his asshole hair and some sweat in hope that in the future he can clone what was then the best defender the universe has ever seen.

Klopp will go caveman again and this time it will be irreversible i'm afraid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A few weeks ago, I was confident. Looking at our performances over the past 3-4 games, I'd have to say I'd be happy with a 1-1 draw here, and maybe, just maybe, we can nick a 2-2 draw in Dortmund.

They are deadly on counters, and we give the ball away cheaply in midfield. We suck at defending set pieces, and they have a couple of players who are dangerous in such situations. I fear the worst.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm just glad it's not Conte taking us out on the pitch tomorrow. With Allegri we actually have belief and a chance to show our quality.

Will be very interesting to see if if the good Dortmund shows up 2moro or the bad Dortmund.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
As i said i'll be working and miss this match. So i ask:

Anyone knows anywhere i can find full matches to download?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. Found it.
Just in case they don't have it, you can find it on footballtarget

- - - Updated - - -

Does somebody has the expected XI for tomorrow? :xfinger:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
calm down peasnats. people thought chelsea and athletico will destroy us and neither happened.

also how good is their keeper at deflecting powful shots?

you would think having pirlo, vidal, marchisio, pogba and tevez, we would instruct them to take long shots when they can. one of them is bound to fall in the box for morata
Llorente has very powerful shots. I'd have him on and instruct to shoot at will from all positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)