[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (58 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We still scored 7 in 6 games, others scored at the very minimum double that, some nearly 20. These are our competition in these playoffs, attack wins games, and most of them have been more proficient attacking teams then us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We still scored 7 in 6 games, others scored at the very minimum double that, some nearly 20. These are our competition in these playoffs, attack wins games, and most of them have been more proficient attacking teams then us.
Well that's what I'm saying though. We spent half the group not scoring while playing in a formation that we no longer play in. I think it's reasonable to say we would have scored more goals using the 4-3-1-2 throughout the whole group stage.

But that said, I worry about our attack too :D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well and defence wins titels...Chelsea won the Cl with ultra defensive displays...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats an exception, not the rule, in competitions like the CL the best attacks prevail, atleast being proficient enough at it, for example Atletico are very defensive, but still excellent at scoring. Chelsea's Di Matteo bunkered up and hoped for the best, and relied on a top class Drogba to carry them offensively as he did. Thats more rare then the alternative of just outscoring your opponents (which Chelsea did anyways, but still lol).

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Thats an exception, not the rule, in competitions like the CL the best attacks prevail, atleast being proficient enough at it, for example Atletico are very defensive, but still excellent at scoring. Chelsea's Di Matteo bunkered up and hoped for the best, and relied on a top class Drogba to carry them offensively as he did. Thats more rare then the alternative of just outscoring your opponents (which Chelsea did anyways, but still lol).
Well u gotta work with what u have.... We have no messis cr7 costas or Co.... We can defend as a unit...

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs i was supposed to get a day off on tuesday, they changed it to tomorrow instead :cry: won't be able to watch this til late night tuesday :cry: :cry:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Best way to "probe" a defense is for Pirlo to play. But damn it he needs Vidal, Pogba & Marchisio to be masterclass in work output for it to work.
You're right. I'm changed my mind and I'm with you now - Pirlo playing is the right call. He's going to decide this game in our favour by generally dictating the match. Forza Andrea!

- - - Updated - - -

I've also got a good feeling about Vidal in this game. I think he'll come out all guns blazing and have his best game of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)