[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (54 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wonder if Allegri would have instructed Licht to do the same thing though.
As funny as it is to watch, against teams away in the CL more often than not you'll end up getting raped with a pen and/or a red if it goes a bit wrong. Look at the nightmare Chiellini had in Madrid. First the pen when he stupidly tugged a shirt when Buffon already had the fucking ball, then the Red because Ronaldo is a pussy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Actuslly I would really like a licht-caceres-chiellini-evra backline for this one. We NEED caceres' pace and strength
caceres never played at CB in 4 man defense.
why we must do something like that?

also his distiribution ball is far away not better than bonucci.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tried finding it before all i could ever find was articles about how disgusting Licht and Juve were after the 0-3 win.

It was during a corner I know that much, think Hooper was trying to impede Buffon and Licht tackled the $#@! in to him
It was a fucking joke that the media attacked us like they did. No mention was made of why Licht was "impeding" Hooper and others. If you watch British soccer the refs basically allow players to foul the keeper on almost every set piece, and that's what Celtic was trying to do, and had done in previous matches in CL that year, hence the reason Licht was instructed to not let this happen.

If Celtic wasn't going out of their way to obstruct Buffon, none of the antics of Licht would have been necessary. Retarded British pundits threw a temper tantrum anyways.

Licht was a hero in that match though! :D

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
If we take our chances and score instead of screwing every chance we get like we usually do in CL, we have a good chance of winning this. Otherwise, I see us drawing 1-1 or maybe even losing this. Hopefully Tevez and Pogba perform.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
People talking about 1-1 at home as a good result? We need to win this like 3-1 and go to Germany just to enjoy the atmosphere!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)