[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (37 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If the general advice is for us to stop Dortmund from playing their game by putting the lock down in defence and midfield...what about us playing 352?

It might make us far less shaky than we have been while giving Tevez all the space loves to use and could even make Llorente click again.

Just a thought. I know the hate is coming, bring it :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Against Dortmund players like Vidal, Evra, Morata and Licht are expected to start the match, along with usual protagonist. - SkySport

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
In all seriousness though, this will be an excellent way to know where we stand as a team right now.

All this talk about having one of the best defences and mid will mean nothing if we get knocked out. We want be treated with the respect we deserve, we have to play the part. Otherwise Italy will still be the laughing stock in Europe.

I'm scared about how mentally weak we seem to be in Europe but excited and have total confidence we don't lack the quality needed to go through with this.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Not confident at all about this one,but THIS is by far the game of the season so far.
Hope everyone in the team understands it,and the guys will be fired up fot this one on tuesday.

Hopefully Vidal and Pirlo will bring their best games,with Pirlo not fucking up defensively and Vidal making the difference in attack.
And Tevez with Pogba to provide the magic.

We really need to win this game,1-0 would be great,2-0/3-1 would be amazing.
If we don't win at home,i really think it's over for us,can't see us winning in Germany tbh.That would be a failed european season.
We must beat them.

DESTROY!!!
Let's do it!!
Forza Juve!!

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness though, this will be an excellent way to know where we stand as a team right now.

All this talk about having one of the best defences and mid will mean nothing if we get knocked out. We want be treated with the respect we deserve, we have to play the part. Otherwise Italy will still be the laughing stock in Europe.

I'm scared about how mentally weak we seem to be in Europe but excited and have total confidence we don't lack the quality needed to go through with this.
This.

Jul 20, 2012
why would it be a failure if we get knocked out by dortmund? They have a quality team and quality coach.I do see us getting through but I see us shooting ourselves in the foot in the process.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The first match is at home? :scared: I don't like it.

We'll probably draw 1-1 and go pussy mode in Germany when we see that yellow wall chanting at the top of their lungs :scared:
we should win at home with a good margin. but I doubt juve beating them easily because Dortmund just lost 0-1 at home
juve need to win that 1st game at home cuz it'll be hard playing away and they have the advantage if it goes to extra time.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
If the general advice is for us to stop Dortmund from playing their game by putting the lock down in defence and midfield...what about us playing 352?

It might make us far less shaky than we have been while giving Tevez all the space loves to use and could even make Llorente click again.

Just a thought. I know the hate is coming, bring it :D
I'd prefer the 3-5-2 for this game. We are more likely to give away counters with this shaky 4-3-1-2 with the expected line-up, in particular pirlo Bonucci and chiellini as the central three.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)