[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wonder if football fans need a therapist to help deal with big final losses. It's a valid proposition. Imagine if we could have a therapy thread here with someone well qualified. :D
I quickly had to remind myself of how nasty and ugly some postings got, with evil barbs and insults of coaches and staff, when Conte left last year. Some of that anger and bargaining stage of the grieving process came out as some real dark and insulting posts.

The past couple of days in this thread remind me a little of that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Bolded part is ridiculous. There arent many goalkeepers in the world that are currently better than him, I actually cant think of one keeper thats better than him in Serie A. IMO he's set the bar so high that some Juve fans actually think it might be a good idea replacing him, but he's still one of the best in the world and he still has many years left in his locker imo.
that guy is probably the second account of that dukack guy that already said that there are many players around like verratti and it is easy to get them. those guys probably play too much fifa with a player editor, where they create 10 carbon copies of cristiane ronaldo to field a team of totally gay fa9gotery

juve performing internationally just leads to scrub band wagon "fans" who have no clue at all and live in their constructed fantasy football world.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I quickly had to remind myself of how nasty and ugly some postings got, with evil barbs and insults of coaches and staff, when Conte left last year. Some of that anger and bargaining stage of the grieving process came out as some real dark and insulting posts.

The past couple of days in this thread remind me a little of that.
I know what you mean Swagster. But losing sight of perspective is all part of the process, until time does its thing, I was so scared about how I would deal with a loss on Saturday night, because the last time we were in the final, I was 20 years old.. My heart could take it then. Now, there's just palpitation and crazy over the top yelling. I think as we grow older it's harder to come to grips with loss in sport, when there is so much emotion and attachment. It's always that sinking feeling and eventually, you feel like someone you love just died. I used to feel this every time I saw Stefan Edberg lose, and when Juve and the Azzurri lose in big games.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,184
    Yeah. We should totally ban people for voicing an opinion on incidents in the game and whether the ref was a factor in how the game turned out... Makes sense. Because you know this is against forum rules. A large portion of the forum having a different opinion really means we should censor them all and ban them for voicing it. :sergio:

I'm done with this forum. Quite pathetic really.
    ok

Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw samfischer was trolling.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    that guy is probably the second account of that dukack guy that already said that there are many players around like verratti and it is easy to get them. those guys probably play too much fifa with a player editor, where they create 10 carbon copies of cristiane ronaldo to field a team of totally gay fa9gotery

juve performing internationally just leads to scrub band wagon "fans" who have no clue at all and live in their constructed fantasy football world.
    I don't have double account your sausage destroyer.I don't play FIFA but you obviously do.I hate Ronaldo for his diving but Suarez and Neymar are very close to him.Repeating that gay thing shows that you are a latent gay .So persistent, self adored prick.Go and eat sausages and put pictures all over your fucking world of that midget Veratti.Pogba is million times better.Million.In every aspect of the game you football imbecile.So shut the fuck up .:sergio:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    I know what you mean Swagster. But losing sight of perspective is all part of the process, until time does its thing, I was so scared about how I would deal with a loss on Saturday night, because the last time we were in the final, I was 20 years old.. My heart could take it then. Now, there's just palpitation and crazy over the top yelling. I think as we grow older it's harder to come to grips with loss in sport, when there is so much emotion and attachment. It's always that sinking feeling and eventually, you feel like someone you love just died. I used to feel this every time I saw Stefan Edberg lose, and when Juve and the Azzurri lose in big games.
    I never had that feeling of winning big Finals :depressed But 2006 still was the hardest time ever.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Yeah. We should totally ban people for voicing an opinion on incidents in the game and whether the ref was a factor in how the game turned out... Makes sense. Because you know this is against forum rules. A large portion of the forum having a different opinion really means we should censor them all and ban them for voicing it. :sergio:

I'm done with this forum. Quite pathetic really.
    wat

dont leave man

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
    Guys, we should be proud of Juventus right now, becouse i bet more than 60% of us, at the beginning of the season were not thinking about Juventus getting so far in UCL, atleast i was afraid that with Allegri we will have problems in Seria A, but i was WRONG!!! and i`m glad to be wrong ;) Like Agnieli said, Berlin was the beginning for Juventus, and i BELIVE that, we got there with a team, except Buffon, that it costs us not even the price other teams payed for a player. I think we have to be PROUD of our team and to thank them for this season, a season in which we showed everyone that Juventus is not DEAD in Europe and good only in Italy, that we are in the top 4 teams in Europe, on the same lvl with Barca, Real, and Bayern.

I`m upset becouse we lost the final, BUT i`m very proud to be Bianconero, to be a fan of this amazing team. Forza Juventus!!!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Guys, we should be proud of Juventus right now, becouse i bet more than 60% of us, at the beginning of the season were not thinking about Juventus getting so far in UCL, atleast i was afraid that with Allegri we will have problems in Seria A, but i was WRONG!!! and i`m glad to be wrong ;) Like Agnieli said, Berlin was the beginning for Juventus, and i BELIVE that, we got there with a team, except Buffon, that it costs us not even the price other teams payed for a player. I think we have to be PROUD of our team and to thank them for this season, a season in which we showed everyone that Juventus is not DEAD in Europe and good only in Italy, that we are in the top 4 teams in Europe, on the same lvl with Barca, Real, and Bayern.

I`m upset becouse we lost the final, BUT i`m very proud to be Bianconero, to be a fan of this amazing team. Forza Juventus!!!
    :agree:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014

I quote you on all of that but I would say that we are in the top 8 teams and that we can be in that top 8 for a long time.
    I believe we will make the QF for a number of years from now and will be playing in a final again within the next 3 years

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I quote you on all of that but I would say that we are in the top 8 teams and that we can be in that top 8 for a long time.
    I believe we will make the QF for a number of years from now and will be playing in a final again within the next 3 years
    We are in top 6 in my opinion.

Jan 5, 2007
    I think we have to close this thread and move on.

We had a great season, now i cant wait for the next one.

I wish our season start next week,cant wait ti see how asa will do as lb and dybala performance.

And hopefully berardi oh oh not to forget rugani.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)