[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Teams have been robbed of course. It does happen. It's easy to say they shouldn't let those situations arise, but sometimes teams really are hard done by.

We, however, were not. We were slightly unlucky with Pogba, but it would have been a soft penalty anyway.
Let what situations arise? While i agree, its definitely happened in the sport, its even happened in favour of Juve at times, but the point is, that the club's moaning about it does not necessarily have positive aspect to its process. Creating empathy in the masses is not going to overturn a result. In sport particularly, its very important to move on and keep the wheels in motion to create and sustain a winning habit imo.

People still speak about the hand of god for example, but guess which of those two teams playing that day have done better since that day? :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4970182 said:
Kudos to Morata, he shut my mouth on a very long time, dat positioning is phenomenal, reminds me Trezeguet, he can feel and predict where ball will be in the next episode
Well done, RUS. I never thought I'd see the day you admit you were wrong

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You are dead to me as a football poster.

I'll read your serious golf posts with Dru though, when I need a chuckle over breakfast.

yeh, its kinda weird to go to a golf event the same day Juve played a final. I would have skipped that for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)