[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What I do know is that the game would've most likely changed had we been awarded the penalty. Barca would've gotten desperate and there would be no reason for us to recklessly go forward like we did.

One thing is certain, the odds would've been in our favor.
Why of course.

The same could be said if a meteor landed on Messi at the 75th minute, but that didn't happen either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
dude about to get a shit ton of neg reps, is that you?
:kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Goals change games

Possibly the truest of the vast array of footballing cliches.
Plz, help me help Greg. He's become as negative as Cronios.

- - - Updated - - -

Why of course.

The same could be said if a meteor landed on Messi at the 75th minute, but that didn't happen either.
If you don't get it now then you'll never get it :D

You're putting Barca on a pedestal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We could have beat Barca and had our chances. They had more and better chances. We couldn't do much to take ours.

Lucky breaks can change a match, but they didn't. And Barca was the better team on the night. I've got no problem with that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Plz, help me help Greg. He's become as negative as Cronios.
I could intervene in principle, but not on the specific instance.

While technically it may have been a penalty, I wouldn't expect to see a penalty given for the challenge on Pogba very often - particularly in a final, where referees are generally more reluctant to really get involved in the game.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We could have beat Barca and had our chances. They had more and better chances. We couldn't do much to take ours.

Lucky breaks can change a match, but they didn't. And Barca was the better team on the night. I've got no problem with that.
I agree with you on Barca being the deserving winners but I just can't dismiss our chances had we scored another goal with 20 minutes left of the game.

Next time I hope our players aren't as respecful as they were to Barcelona. We gave them way too much space.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I agree with you on Barca being the deserving winners but I just can't dismiss our chances had we scored another goal with 20 minutes left of the game.

Next time I hope our players aren't as respecful as they were to Barcelona. We gave them way too much space.
But the penalty wasn't awarded. You're operating in fake fantasy territory now.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What an important match that was.

You can comfort yourself with that we would have conceded anyways, but the fact is that we would be leading with less than 30 minutes to play. We might have lost, but then we wouldn't have been robbed like we were now.
We were not robbed. Unless you think losing a 50/50 call is a robbery.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Except in the first 15 minutes when Vidal scissor tackled everyone in sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Because everything's in ruins. Everything's been degraded, but I could say that they've ruined and degraded everything. Because this is not some kind of cataclysm, coming about with so-called, innocent human aide. On the contrary... It's about man's own judgement, his own judgement over his own self, which of course God has a hand in, or dare I say: takes part in. And whatever he takes part in is the most ghastly creation that you can imagine. Because, you see, the world has been debased. So it doesn't matter what I say because everything has been debased that they've acquired, and since they've acquired everything in a sneaky, underhand fight, they've debased everything. Because whatever they touch - and they touch everything - they've debased. This is the way it was until the final victory. Until the triumphant end. Acquire, debase. Debase, acquire. Or I can put it differently if you like: to touch, debase and thereby acquire, or touch, acquire and thereby debase. It's been going on like this for centuries. On, on and on. This and only this, sometimes gently, sometimes brutally, but it has been going on and on. Yet only in one way, like a rat attacks an ambush. Because for this perfect victory it was also essential that the other side... That is, everything that's excellent, great in some way and noble should not engage in any kind of fight. There shouldn't be any kind of struggle, just the sudden disappearance of one side, meaning the disappearance of the excellent, the great, the noble. So that by now these winning winners who attack from the ambush rule the earth, and there isn't a single tiny nook where one can hide something from them, because everything they can lay their hands on is theirs. Even things we think they can't reach - but they do reach - are also theirs. Because the sky is already theirs and all our dreams. Theirs is the moment, nature, infinite silence. Even immortality is theirs, you understand? Everything, everything is lost forever! And those many noble, great and excellent just stood there, if I can put it that way. They stopped at this point, and had to understand, and had to accept that there is neither god nor gods. And the excellent, the great and the noble had to understand and accept this right from the beginning. But of course they were quite incapable of understanding it. They believed it and accepted it but they didn't understand it. They just stood there, bewildered but not resigned, until something - that spark from the brain - finally enlightened them. And all at once they realized that there is neither god nor gods. All at once they saw that there is neither good nor bad. Then they saw and understood that if this was so, then they themselves do not exist either! You see, I reckon this may have been the moment when we can say that they were extinguished, they burnt out. Extinguished and burnt out like the fire left to smolder in the meadow. One was the constant loser, the other was the constant winner. Defeat, victory, defeat, victory and one day - here in the neighborhood - I had to realize and I did realize, that I was mistaken, I was truly mistaken when I thought that there has never been and could never be any kind of change here on earth. Because, believe me, I know now that this change has indeed taken place.

Exit, stage left.
Well, if you were trying to convince us that you're not a hipster. You just failed.:D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Please stop whining around ffs.

It wasn't even a clear penalty, and Vidal could've easily gotten a red in the first half already if the ref would've been very strict. If Barca would've gotten the same penalty, you'd complain much much more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But the penalty wasn't awarded. You're operating in fake fantasy territory now.
If we go 2-1 up at that point, we win. We both know that. But you're right, it doesn't really matter.

Except in the first 15 minutes when Vidal scissor tackled everyone in sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you were trying to convince us that you're not a hipster. You just failed.:D
I agree Vidal looked bad. But it usually was a Barcelona player making the most of it. Busquets' behaviour was downright shameful. I do not say this a lot as it is awful to say so, but if Busquets dies in a car crash tomorrow, I will not shed a tear. That guy is cancer.

Please stop whining around ffs.

It wasn't even a clear penalty, and Vidal could've easily gotten a red in the first half already if the ref would've been very strict. If Barca would've gotten the same penalty, you'd complain much much more.
It was a foul, but would have been a very soft call for a CL final. That being said, a lot of people who are neutral or even Barcelona fans have told me they thought it was a penalty. Would I have given it if I had been the ref? Probably not, so I won't hold it against him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I agree Vidal looked bad. But it usually was a Barcelona player making the most of it. Busquets' behaviour was downright shameful. I do not say this a lot as it is awful to say so, but if Busquets dies in a car crash tomorrow, I will not shed a tear. That guy is cancer.
True, but everyone in the whole world knows how Barca play, so an experienced guy like Vidal really should keep his head on.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Was on a golf outing and some pillock had booked the bus back for 9 o'clock instead of after the game.
I missed the start of my prom for the game, you went golfing instead...... aha wow

- - - Updated - - -

This was our year to win it, we have now lost SIX finals, SIX, like holy fuk, i just feel incredibally bad for gigi that he wont get a cl, idk what he did to deserve that but I just feel awful

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
amazing how this thread keeps going in circles. The same arguments being made by new people every few pages.

- - - Updated - - -

I missed the start of my prom for the game, you went golfing instead...... aha wow

- - - Updated - - -

This was our year to win it, we have now lost SIX finals, SIX, like holy fuk, i just feel incredibally bad for gigi that he wont get a cl, idk what he did to deserve that but I just feel awful
He stayed with Juventus when he could have literally walked into any first 11. That was career suicide. He is incredibly lucky to have won so many titles after calciopoli. We did an amazing come back and that is greater than any CL title.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We got beaten by the better team. A load of ifs and buts. Boys done well. Bring on next season.
And so on.Every lost final excuse like,okay,next year we will win it.But that win never comes.We are champions of lost finals.Huge 6.So it's not granted that next year we will play in the finals at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)