[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
When you think about it, we've been fucked by the refs in our last three CL finals. I am not making excuses, but it's the fact.

In 1998 Real beat us with a goal, that was miles offside. Probably the fakest goal in the history of the CL.

In 2003 in the penalty shootout, Dida saved Montero's pen by being THREE metres in front of the line. That penalty should have been retaken clearly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My assessment of the ref is that he was lenient with Vidal, fair on the penalty and wrong on the foul. If Busquets was doing the same behavior of Vidal I have a strong feeling everyone here would have been saying he should have been red carded or at the very least many refs would have carded him. Look at the live match thread and you'll see how many times we freaked out and thought that was it. Even on twitter some players wrote they'd be surprised if Vidal finishes this match.

I say fair on the penalty because I really think its a very soft call that could go either way. I don't expect a CL final ref to give a penalty for something that weak.

The foul was an error. I'd say it slightly favors barca especially that a goal was conceded right afterwards.
also lets not forget the foregone second yellow on pogba, he didnt favor any side.

This both posts also are true. He could have easily send off vidal. The guy was simply out of his mind with his tackles.

To me, cakir is still a fag. But it could have gone much worse

Still not as bitter as 2003, nedved get suspended and we lost against milan.
^^ please don't remind me of 2003

Now that one was truley depressing, we lost to frickin 3rd in our own league
Not to mention the resident moronic Milanisti in this forum, that we had to endure for like 2 years after that final, with all their bragging rights. They had license to troll us day in day out. On top of it all, after that CL, kaka joined them and destroyed the league.

Fukin annoying

Gunzo

Jun 2, 2015
I know you guys are still on fire, but just look at it again:
Pogba almost wrestled Alves a meter away from his position and that is a foul, after which Alves during the fall lays his arm on Pogba's shoulder. I also don't see him grabbing Pogba's shirt at any point.

In the end, winning 2 trophies so far this season and putting a great fight in CL final and before beating last years CL champion is a massive success. Just buy smart this summer, with great coach and team spirit, Juve is among top 5 teams in Europe atm and that is huge win.
Bayern, Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus and [insert any other big club]. The club is definitely on the rise.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
I know you guys are still on fire, but just look at it again:
Pogba almost wrestled Alves a meter away from his position and that is a foul, after which Alves during the fall lays his arm on Pogba's shoulder. I also don't see him grabbing Pogba's shirt at any point.

In the end, winning 2 trophies so far this season and putting a great fight in CL final and before beating last years CL champion is a massive success. Just buy smart this summer, with great coach and team spirit, Juve is among top 5 teams in Europe atm and that is huge win.
Bayern, Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus and [insert any other big club]. The club is definitely on the rise.
And to release Pirlo most importantly.

BTW it was a clear penalty, nice try! ;)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,117
    not a bad idea, bucko
    It's one thing to see a result like Italy vs Korea, its entirely different than what we saw this weekend. The ref I think did well considering how tricky it is to officiate a team like Barca.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
    So gutted about this, but also so proud. I just want this to be a starting point for us, work on it and give it another shot in the next years. I love this team even more now, wouldn't change a damn thing. Rather lose like heroes than win by whoring around, diving and throwing a tantrum at every contact. We Juve fans are really lucky because we're one of the few remaining classic clubs, who stuck to their identity and spirit and didn't sell out or become a victim of modern football. I feel sorry for Real, how they were our rivals in the 90s and look at the monsters they've turned into now, I'd hate to have our club ran like that. Then there's the Chelsea, PSG, City scum. I hope we never get bought by some sheikh and suddenly turn into a big spender. Success doesn't always come with money. Barcelona is an exception, because despite spending a lot they still have some sort of identity, as much as I hate to admit. That doesn't make Neymar less of a cunt though.

I also want to say that I love you guys. Seeing how you took this loss here on Tuz made it easier for me, and I respect that a lot. At no point did anyone single out a Juve player that didn't perform (and there were a couple). You just took it as it was and remained optimistic, appreciating that the players gave their best and fought like heroes, and that we can build on it. And that takes a shit ton of strength. Knowing how to handle a loss, taking it like a man. I respect you and I love you for it, and thanks for being the way you are. Had Barca lost their fans'd be all over Messi, talking out of their asses. The same type of fans that Real has, whistling and insulting their players before the match is over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)