[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Really glad you don't post much.

It directly reflects everything about you.

Less is more than enough.

Much love chief
Hey, some folks can only cope with the inevitable losses in the sport by offering up some of our beloved heroes as beheaded sacrifices to the gods of excuses and conspiracies. It's how some people deal I guess.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hey, some folks can only cope with the inevitable losses in the sport by offering up some of our beloved heroes as beheaded sacrifices to the gods of excuses and conspiracies. It's how some people deal I guess.
or i'm just sad/mad cause we lost another final in a shitty way. Simple as that and MAYBE cause i live where 2/3 people will laugh (forever until we win a cup) cause we lost.
Quite different being a fan in the USA where nobody cares about football and being a fan in Italy! To that add our saddening cup records. For once i would have liked to spit them and istead for years and years it will be "haha good in serie A shit everywhere else".

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
or i'm just sad/mad cause we lost another final in a shitty way. Simple as that and MAYBE cause i live where 2/3 people will laugh (forever until we win a cup) cause we lost.
Quite different being a fan in the USA where nobody cares about football and being a fan in Italy! To that add our saddening cup records. For once i would have liked to spit them and istead for years and years it will be "haha good in serie A shit everywhere else".
That still doesn't make it open season to scapegoat a player like that. Especially when the Vegas bookmakers gave us 5:1 odds against to begin with.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
We fought like men. Didn't resort to cheap gamesmanship like them. They were/are better than us, but with a bit of luck ourselves (and better finishing) we could have won this. All is not lost. We can open a new winning cycle at this club again.
+1

Cheer up lads! This is not over. We are Juventus. Fino alla fine. :flag4:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our team fought like men! We lost to a team from another planet and also because we didnt have luck on our side! I am proud to be a Juve fan!
If you notice we conceded on the minutes we were playing better than them.
We did well to shut down Messi even if he still did his
Neymar is another player we should have shut down
I do think we could win it next year even without Pirlo and Tevez (if being replaced properly)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That still doesn't make it open season to scapegoat a player like that. Especially when the Vegas bookmakers gave us 5:1 odds against to begin with.
I'm sorry Pirlo has been great in the past years but you can't go play a Champions Final with him being like he is.
Else tell me how Pirlo played in the game.
Cause all i've seen from him were lost balls or useless long passes which never made it to Tevez or Morata. Like i wrote the epithet of futility.
I see it that way and i am even more mad cause we had the chance to win and we threw it with shitty decisions. Leaving the refree out.

Vidal is not a Coc,Cam ,trequartita however you wanna call it. So why with a Pirlo clearly not in a good shape you put him and left him the whole game?
I'm at loss really. Didn't like Allegri, didn't like Pirlo and neither the refree. Oh the and the first half we were at loss seeing how Juve underperfomed. Maybe standing half a meter away from your opponent work but when you face players like Neymar,Messi,Iniesta and so son you need to go in rough. Not giving them the time to think.

UNLIKE YOU i'm not happy cause we reached the final and lost! None can be. You reach a final cause you wanna win it. Not just "ok we reached it let's relax and see how it rolls".

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
So sad we couldn't win it, but so proud we reached the final, nobody expected it from us.
Barca were better and the penalty call should have been given, when that didn't happen, I felt it wouldn't be for this season.
We showed we deserved to be in the final, Barca showed they deserved to win it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm sorry Pirlo has been great in the past years but you can't go play a Champions Final with him being like he is.
Cause all i've seen from him were lost balls or useless long passes which never made it to Tevez or Morata. Like i wrote the epithet of futility.
I see it that way and i am even more mad cause we had the chance to win and we threw it with shitty decisions. Leaving the refree out.

Vidal is not a Coc,Cam ,trequartita however you wanna call it. So why with a Pirlo clearly not in a good shape you put him and left him the whole game?
I'm at loss really. Didn't like Allegri, didn't like Pirlo and neither the refree. Oh the and the first half we were at loss seeing how Juve underperfomed. Maybe standing half a meter away from your opponent work but when you face players like Neymar,Messi,Iniesta and so son you need to go in rough. Not giving them the time to think.

UNLIKE YOU i'm not happy cause we reached the final and lost! None can be. You reach a final cause you wanna win it. Not just "ok we reached it let's relax and see how it rolls".
So you think this is happy.

Look, I would have rather seen Sturaro than Pirlo in there. It was the wrong call. But we didn't lose because Pirlo played.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I see it that way and i am even more mad cause we had the chance to win and we threw it with $#@!ty decisions. Leaving the refree out.

Go watch Fast and the Furious or whatever the likes of you usually enjoy.

Forza Juve, forza Pirlo.

happybum

Oct 23, 2014
The difference between a top team like Juventus and superpowers like Barcelona and Bayern are the forwards. Let's face it, Tevez is a good player, but he also has the Ibra syndrome - carry the team, but choke in big games.

Teams like Chelsea can't make that leap to superpower status simply because they cannot get a Messi, Ronaldo, Robben.... All the cards are on Dybala to become the next Aguero, and hopefully Madrid won't buy back Morata, since he's already proven in big games.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Ok. So now we have the winner (along with samfisher) the award to the biggest meltdown goes to this guy.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
- In my honest opinion, if we had Cavani instead of Tevez just for today, we would not have lost that game. no way.
- How does Allegri motivate the players for next season?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
- In my honest opinion, if we had Cavani instead of Tevez just for today, we would not have lost that game. no way.
- How does Allegri motivate the players for next season?
after a season like that you need freesh blood. That said i hope MEssi and Ronaldo era will finish soon.

Apr 29, 2006
Messi is the best player ever IMHO. He needs a WC to be on a planet of his own and I reckon he will get one.

I am very proud of our team, we were so close to putting this great Barca team to the sword, came back in the game and didn't have luck with some decisions. But they were the better team so no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)