[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Messi is the best player ever IMHO. He needs a WC to be on a planet of his own and I reckon he will get one.

I am very proud of our team, we were so close to putting this great Barca team to the sword, came back in the game and didn't have luck with some decisions. But they were the better team so no issues.
lol

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't feel like ranting about the match. There were positives and negatives. Our first half fucked us, but that was expected and to be fair we gave them a harder fight than I thought.

You are a piece of shit @Seven.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Wow. I really thought we'd win that. What a strange feeling when Neymar's shot whistled past Buffon and into the net. Like everything slowed down and my ears became deaf. I hate a lot of their cunt players but that Barca team deserve that trophy. Even when Messi was being outplayed to the point of moving into central midfield they still deserved to win.

This is not over. Until the end, guys. As stated above me ^^ we need new blood and we've already got some coming in. We won't have to wait too long till another final- of that I'm certain.

Apr 29, 2006
I didn't. It wasn't a very good game by his standards - nobody got killed like Boateng, right? Weren't it for Gigi we could have left with 5 goals, but you are right - not a very good night for him - just another CL. Has more than Juve, right? :oops:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It was also an unusual experience to have cried in a cinema and been the last person there after numbly watching Barcelona lift the trophy, celebrate and then see everyone else leave.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ok. So now we have the winner (along with samfisher) the award to the biggest meltdown goes to this guy.
It's not even meltdown, both are downright idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't. It wasn't a very good game by his standards - nobody got killed like Boateng, right? Weren't it for Gigi we could have left with 5 goals, but you are right - not a very good night for him - just another CL. Has more than Juve, right? :oops:
pls someone ban this guy

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Woke up feeling like shit. I guess the true hurt begins now. Im still in bed, reading this thread from my phone. Please stop arguing and insulting eachother, guys. We're all hurting, but dont take it out on eachother.

Just saw the gazzetta vid of our beautiful fans greeting our players after they landed in Torino. Beautiful, but also heartbreaking stuff.

Buffon :cry:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Woke up feeling like shit. I guess the true hurt begins now. Im still in bed, reading this thread from my phone. Please stop arguing and insulting eachother, guys. We're all hurting, but dont take it out on eachother.

Just saw the gazzetta vid of our beautiful fans greeting our players after they landed in Torino. Beautiful, but also heartbreaking stuff.

This hurts. A lot. This club does not give up, however. Next year we will surely be aiming to win the thing.

Fino Alla Fine amico. Hope your day gets easier.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This hurts. A lot. This club does not give up, however. Next year we will surely be aiming to win the thing.

Fino Alla Fine amico. Hope your day gets easier.
Thanks, and same to you. Fino alla fine. <3

Damn Im really not used to tuzzing on my phone. I almost reported your post but then realized I had pushed the wrong button

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Link to the vid? I can't find it.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I'm feeling depressed. 6 final loses is nothing easy. But we should look at the bright side. We have a good team, good coach, and bright future ahead. Hopefully we can make the final again in the next few years. Fino alla fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)